@malika_writes9

malika_writes9

1) "Name?"

Malika Tungidwar.

2) "Age?"

15.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I like writing the most, followed by singing (really bad at it) and dancing. Also I love playing guitar. My hobbies are all over the place XD.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I probably started writing in mid 2017. It was more like a sudden outburst. I came to know about a petrichor ( smell of rain) scented perfume and then I just felt like writing a poem about. So that’s how my poetic journey started.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

I basically only write poems. My first one is petrichor. I tried but could never finish a story ( sad about it). But it’s somewhere on wattpad, on another account and it’s really embarrassing. Not even gonna mention it name.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Yes I do. I like YourQuote, it’s a good place to strengthen your writing skills.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

All the wrong happening in this world. All the things which seem so unsettling, I write about them. I want to make people aware of the things happening by my poems. I want to make a change by speaking up for issues. That’s what keeps me going.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

I face write’s block a lot. I’ve been so busy these days, I can barely think of new ideas to write about. But no, I never felt like giving up.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

Tough question, I have quite a few. Growing up( the first one I read here), when night and day become one, The hoodie girl, and the list goes on.

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes I’ve gained quite amazing friendships from wattpad! @sugar123sweet , @minty_green- , @KB_Champion @ashesofinfinity @bunnyteesdale @RinaDevarajan and finally my best friend @Shruti612. Hope to meet her someday. ♥️

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Every author does leave a part of themselves in their stories. So yes if I ever write a book, the characters would be related to me in some way or the other.

12) "What did you study /are you studying/do you want to study?"

I’m studying in grade 11, Mathematics.

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Enigma, weird, introvert.

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Your first draft is going to be shitty. But you have to start somewhere. Just go for it. The more you write, the better you will be. And most importantly don’t be afraid of rejection.

15)" Questions based on ' Scribbled Paint'  : How were you inspired to write this story?"

I love writing. Every thing in this world inspires me. Scribbled Paint is just a collection of my few poems I wish to actually publish someday.

16)" Which one is your favourite and why?"

I don’t have a favourite writing of my own. They’re like my little babies. I love them all equally.

17)" Pick 3 of them and describe your inspiration from you life or something you saw and sparked something inside you to write them.  Also the feelings you had and maybe now have changed for each one of those 3 poems."

My first one, Just another day, is about a poverty stricken girl who’s only wish was to go to school. It’s like a comparison between a rich and a poor child. How difficult it is for the little girl to survive in this selfish world, and how she has to kill her only dream of going to school.

18)"If you were asked to publish your book , would you do it?"

I would love to publish my book! In fact that’s one of my many desires to publish my own novel.

19) " My favourite ones were 'The only truth about being a girl ' , 'lost & found ' and one certain lyric (?) 'I'm tired of their selfishness and my own helplessness' That hit me hard. What do you have to say?"

I love all of my poetries, they are like my little babies. But I do have some I’m really proud of, like “Just another day”. It highlights the struggles of a little girl who is deprived from the simple things in life, like being able to receive education.

20) " A phrase or a scene that you write and you'll never forget.(and why)"

I wrote a quote “ Knife behind a Rose , brutality arose” and I feel like it’s so damn true! I can never really forget this quote because all of us can relate to it in so many ways. Rose being a metaphor to the sugar coated fake world, and knife being it’s actual reality which we only get to know when we come close.

21) " How much time did it take to write all of these? You said that some of them were old."

I’ve been writing poems for about 3 years now. I don’t know, it can take 10 minutes, an hour, or even a day to write a poem. It all depends on how into it I am!

22)" How many unpublished and half-finished books do you have?"

two or three I guess.

23) "Any spoilers for future plans?"

I’m gonna be a successful poet someday.

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) " What fictional character is amazing in their book / show / movie, but would be insufferable if you had to deal with them in mundane everyday situations?"

--

2)"If you were held at gun point and told that if you didn’t impress them with your dance moves you would be killed, what dance moves would you bust out?"

--

Thank you so much malika_writes9!!! ❤❤

All the love,
M.