@lucohaze

lucohaze

1) "Name?"

Rachel.

2) "Age?"

I am 19 (soon to be 20 in two months!)

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Writing (of course), making playlists for literally every possible situation on earth, and baking.

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

It’s my eight year anniversary on wattpad this October so I’ve been writing on here for quite a while. I started writing in middle school when I knew I could make better endings for the utter trash was back on wattpad in 2011. That was such a bad time to be reading on here, yikes.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

This is in direct response to my last answer because I was part of the trash on wattpad like seven years ago. I was a hardcore 1D stan but I was still self conscious about it in school to my friends, so I had a really messy Zayn book called Save Me Tomorrow and it’s super embarrassing to think about now. But without finishing that, I wouldn’t never known that I loved writing.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

Mainly outside of wattled I used to post my work on Tumblr before the website started declining. I posted one story on FanFiction.net and another one on AO3. I also do article writing for clubs and programs through my college.

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

I want to make a career out of expressing my thoughts and imagination to everyone else, and that rush I get when I writing about a character is unmatched.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

Yes, a couple of years agol I was at a low point in my life and just gave up writing for a while after going on a month long trip where I had no access to WiFi and I just wrote. After that, I took an eight month break from writing creatively until one of my friends forced me to join a writing program and I started writing my “first” real story Babylon, which was a Harry fic.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

This is hard, because I feel like I swapped out my favorites every couple of months. Top Five: (in no particular order)

-Lemonade & Malik by @CHIEFKEEFS -Ribs by @pacifyherafi
-Pusher by @Jewlez
-strippers by @charismatize

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Sadly, I used to be on wattpad a lot more and connected with so many different people, but after the update a lot of the people I knew left. My mutuals that I currently have are the best and I fucking love all of them because we think and write so similarly.

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Oh my fucking god, yes. I feel like all my characters resemble me a little, especially Cashmere from Blow and Ember from LSD. We’re city girls at heart that give no fucks at all, but have a sensitive heart when you peel back all the layers. Ember is literally my Scorpio moon and Gemini ascendant personified, which is why it brings me so much joy every time I write something new about her.