@badbrits

badbrits

I absolutely loved this interview. I don't even have words. Just ... scroll down guys! :)

1) "Name?"

Mags.

2) "Age?"

21.

3)" What are your hobbies?"

Reading, writing (obvi), makeup, journaling, and watching documentaries!

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I've been writing literally since I was six. It started with really bad poetry, and then when I was nine my teacher encouraged me to start writing novels. It was just something I was really good at and my family was too poor to put me into any sports or after-school activities so I found solace in writing.

5) "Which was your first story generally?"
My first completed novel is actually on wattpad under another account, but I refuse to tell people because I wrote it when I was 16 and it's awful.

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?"

I have some poetry on a few different websites including tumblr (madefrommyth) but no other fiction writing!

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

Honestly, you guys. Every time I get down and want to stop, I honk about all my readers and their support and I keep going.

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)"

I'll always write, but my flirtation with fanfic will end eventually.

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

The Best Friend is amazing and Ally is even more amazing!

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Honestly, I consider all my readers as friends because I have like none in real life lol. But, my mutuals are all amazing and I love them dearly!

11) "Do you relate with any of your characters from your books? If yes, which one and which characteristics are similar?"

Each one of my main characters are derived from some aspect of myself. Aspen loves words and so do I. I have a journal filled with words I've learned and their definitions. Nova is extremely superstitious and so am I. Layla loves random facts and I try to learn as much as possible.There is a little bit of me in all my characters.

12) "What do you want to study?"

I am actually a Psychology major!

13)" Describe yourself in 3 words."

Trustworthy, caring, and clumsy lmao

14) "What do you advise new writers?"

Stick to it! That's my biggest piece of advice. It can be frustrating and difficult to continue when you don't want to, but staying committed even if you need to take a break every now and then is how you home your talent and stay motivated!

15)" Questions based on ' Savior ( H.S. Fan fiction)' :  How were you inspired to write this story?"

Honestly, I don't know. I wanted to write a story where Harry was very soft and the MC was troubled, but really strong and this story just popped into my mind and demanded to be written.

16)" Who's your favourite character in the book and why? "( except from the main characters)

Besides Layla, I really think Eliza was such a solid and supportive female friend. Very thoughtful and courteous. But, Louis was my favorite character to write.

17)"You had finished the whole story in your head from the beginning or you let the story to lead you? "

I keep a journal (that I seriously just lost and am devastated) that I outline each one of my stories in. I go chapter by chapter and detail exactly what I want to happen and in what order. It's really just a rough outline because a lot of what happens just spins off the top of my head. But, I never start writing until I know how I want the story to end.

18) " Your female main characters are unique. Every each one something different, they have talents. Is it something you do by researching it or you make it up? "

We'll, it's important for my characters to be completely formed and flushed out. I think that can really make or break a story. So I knew I needed each one to have something unique to them. But, like I mentioned earlier, each quality has some root with my own personality (superstitions, obsession with words, random facts). I did have to research a lot though, because I don't know all the information off the top of my head. Especially all of Layla's random facts!

19)"Which is your favourite a)  funny,  b) dramatic,  c) romantic, d) sad scene in the book? "

a) For some reason, when Layla called Niall Neil i thought it was hilarious.

b) I don't want to spoil anything, but the climax right before the end was the best scene to write.

c) probably when Layla told Harry she loved him for the first time

d) either when Layla told Harry the truth about her past or the last few chapters

20)" You have a thing about making Louis the bad guy? 😂 Why ?!"

He just looks like a villain lmao

21)" What Harry has so appealing that you wanted to write books about him?  What's you favourite Harry's era? "

I'm a #fakefan but I really wasn't even a fan of his until I started writing he fanfic. It sounds crazy, but I knew how popular 1D fics were on this site and I just wanted people to read my stories and see if they were worth anything. I just grew to love Harry along the way. So, I guess my favorite era is whatever one he is in now!

22)" Any spoilers for future plans? "

Just hoping to finish the fics I'm working on now, editing the ones I have, and seeing if any are worth publishing!

CRITICAL QUESTIONS

1) Do you prefer the typical prince, Golden boy, with blonde, dirty hair, blue eyes and football captain or the typical arrogant, egoistic bad boy with dark hair, blue /green eyes , who smokes, do drugs, has a dark past and present? "( of course both of them have bodies of Greek Gods! Abs, six/eight packs etc.)

In real life I'm actually very picky. I tend to gravitate towards very hipster-like guys, but really their personality is what is key. I'm into a lot of different types but they must have the same political beliefs of me, love to dance, and are funny!

2)" Which is the worst thing you have ever done, but you can't go back in time and which is the best? "

I don't think I've done anything terrible to other people because I'm a firm believer in karma, but I got into a lot of trouble when I became a teenager, but I wouldn't change it because I learned and grew. As for the best, I'm no mother Theresa, but I like to think I'm a very warm and trustworthy person in general. It's the little things like not littering, covering someone's shift, being there for your friends, and just being generally kind to strangers that makes you a good person.

Mags,  thank you so much for this interview. You have no idea how happy I was when you answered me. Like really happy. Hope everything turns out good with your writing and generally in your life because I truly believe that you deserve all the love ( as H would say. 😂). And I promise you thay when you'll publish your first book I'll be there to buy. And I can pinky promise you that even with the distance between us. But when you'll become famous please don't forget  our little community and this interview.

All the love
-magioula or should I say M.? 😉