@Chatachino

This author had to be in this interview book!! 😊
Chatachino

1) "Name?"

Mignon Mili French

2) "Age?"

-- 

3)" What are your hobbies?"

I like to run, swim, horse ride write (obviously eheh) and pretty much anything outdoors. I love people, so can going to events be a hobby? lmao 

4) "When did you start writing and why?"

I started writing a year ago. In that year I have written two stories which I specially wrote for enjoyment. The second story is my first 'real' book, I wrote it to test the minds of wattpad readers. I had noticed the increasing amount of stories about 'bad boys' but they never seemed to have a reason for being 'bad'. I wrote the story originally to see if people would find it more interesting and realistic to read about a character who had problems. The book ended up being a form of healing for myself as I ended mixing a part of my story and soul into the book. 

5) "Which was your first story generally?"

A book called, "2AM TALKS"

6) "Do you write in some other website except Wattpad?" 

Nope! Besides the docs within my computer. 

7) "What has given you motive to keep on writing?"

I guess I just enjoy writing and reading my own stories as selfish as that sounds. Someone once said, "write what you want to read". I honestly just write for myself to read my stories. In the end it just turned out some people also surprisingly liked my stories and wanted to read them as well. 

8 )"Have you ever wanted to give up everything? (writing I mean)?'

Oh yeah, heaps of times. I wrote for me and when people purply hated on my book (i mean hundreds) when grew popular. I... I never really wanted to give it up on writing but I just didn't want to share it. When I went to write nothing would come because I had this fear it would never be good enough. But then, I had go back to my core which was writing for myself and no one else. If they wanted to read they could but as liked as I liked it, who cares. 

9) "Which is your favorite story on Wattpad?"

A book about a vegetarian Zombie named, Eve. 

The tile is, "Eve"

10) "Have you gained any friendship from Wattpad? If yes, which are your Wattpad friends?"

Yes, I have made a few friends: 

 MysterySoulStealer is a great friend to me as she read my crappy books from day one and also voted every time i posted within fail. She was there when I had 6 followers.

TahliePurvisis a good friend of mine. We have the same 'break out' mentality towards cliches and stereotypes.

Teenagexnightmare   Read my book when it was 100 hundreds and encouraged me all the way to 3.4 million

demonicblackcat I read her book when she had 1k views (now 42 million). Later she read mine and we just got chatting, she's a good person.