37 - My songs know what you did in the dark.

The sun was rising in the forest, sending shadows everywhere. The moon was slowly fading away along with the night. It was mostly quiet, except for the occasional scream or giggle from a child some where near the forest. The mansion had been quiet for the past week, since Rochelle and Jeff had... um... You know what I'm going to say, it doesn't need to be explained. Anyway, that was two weeks ago and everybody had forgotten about that by now. So, at the moment, the mansion wasn't quiet. I didn't quite know how to put that, but you know what I mean by it I hope. Okay, so right now most of the Creepypasta's are in the living room, either watching BEN play on his XBox or reading or writing. Rochelle and Jeff were watching BEN along with Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack, Slender Man was reading, Smile was asleep, Jane was writing something and then everyone else was reading a book or a magazine. 
 "Jeff, I'm bored. Can we go outside or something, please?" Rochelle asked, sliding her hand over Jeff's chest. Jeff looked down at Rochelle, smiling. 
 "Um, it's kinda cold out, isn't it? I'd rather stay inside." Jeff replied, wrapping his arms around Rochelle's warm body. Rochelle smiled and sighed, burring her head into Jeff's chest. "And anyway, were watching BEN play- BEN, what are you playing?" 
 "Oh, um, Grand Theft Auto V. I found it in someone's bin outside their house... And it looked perfectly fine. I mean, I haven't found any glitches or anything." BEN replied, smiling, flicking a few of the buttons on the controller. 
 "That's because YOU ARE the glitch.." Jeff laughed, his smile widening. BEN rolled his eyes and continue to play. "Wait, so what is this game?" Jeff added. 
 "Oh, technically, your a criminal, or three in this case, and you have to do missions and stuff. It's pretty fun. At the moment I'm playing as a guy called Trevor who reminds me of you Jeff." BEN snickered, bashing some more buttons on the controller. 
 "So, what does this Trevor guy do?" Rochelle asked, widening her eyes at the TV screen which at the moment was covered in blood, not real blood, pixelated blood from the game.. in the TV. 
 "He kills people, like Jeff." BEN answered.
 "BUT he doesn't have an amazing smile like me, does he?" Jeff smirked, shooting up at the idea of his smile. 
 "No, I-I guess not.." BEN said, smashing a bunch of buttons on the controller. He was gonna break that controller is he wasn't careful.. 
 "Exactly.. What type of killer is he.." Jeff folded his arms, looking as serious as possible at BEN.
 "Not a very good one, I guess." BEN replied, turning the game off and putting the controller back in it's box. 
 "Can we go and do something fun now, please?" Rochelle asked, grumbling and moaning. Jeff and BEN both nodded along with Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack. 
 "Well, what are we gonna do then?" Eyeless Jack asked. 
 "Well, we could... um... go to the lake in the middle of the forest!" Rochelle suggested, jumping at the idea of it. 
 "No, Rochelle. I don't want you and Jeffrey to go outside together anymore, unless I'm with you.. Not until I know what happened. You are all staying here." Slender Man said, looking up from his book. Smile growled in his sleep as Slender Man said that, knowing what he had said.
 "Ugh, fine dad. You're no fun!!" Rochelle replied, folding her arms and storming upstairs. Her father didn't know what happened, but he suspected something was wrong... Terribly wrong.