14 - Sandwich

The snow had melted away, and what came in it's place was freezing cold icy water. It was freezing in the mansion so everyone was wearing coats and scarves. It was especially cold in Rochelle's room. Yet again, she was sat up in her room, watching the children scurry through the forest in search of leaves. Rochelle was drawing a picture. The picture was of two children, holding hands and walking down an empty street. The girl in the picture was obviously Rochelle, and for the boy, it closely resembled Jeff. Written underneath the picture in scribbled, messy handwriting was 'Boulevard of broken dreams, this is where I live.' Rochelle finished the picture, stood up, and went downstairs, the picture still in her hand. She went into the kitchen where she found Eyeless Jack eating more kidneys. It's like he has an unlimited supply of them. Anyway, Rochelle sat next to him and put her head on the table. 

 "Hey Rocky, what's wrong?" Jack asked, quickly stuffing another kidney into his mouth. Rochelle sighed and turned her head to look at Jack. 

 "Jack, I just don't understand why daddy won't let me go to a school... You all went to school, right?" Rochelle answered. Jack nodded slowly, trying to remember if he'd ever been to school. 

 "Yes... Why won't he let you? I'd let you if you were my daughter.. I'd give you everything you'd ever want." Jack replied, staring into thin air. Rochelle nodded. 

 "I'd like that, Jack. He just doesn't understand, does he? I need friends.. Not that all you guys aren't my friends, I love you all.. But I need girls as friends and that are my age." Rochelle said, smiling at Jack. Jack returned the smile and stuffed another kidney into his mouth.

 "Would you like one, my lady?" Jack asked, holding out the jar toward Rochelle. Rochelle took one and smiled.

 "Thank you, sir." Rochelle laughed and took a bite into the kidney, blood going down her chin and neck. Just then, Jeff and BEN walked into the kitchen. Jeff stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw Rochelle with blood down her neck. 

 "E.J what did you do to Rochelle?" Jeff asked, wrapping his arms around Rochelle, thinking that she was crying. 

 "Nothing, she's eating a kidney.. And I kinda forgot to wash them.. so yeah." Jack replied, smiling at Jeff. Jeff rolled his eyes  and unwrapped his arms from around Rochelle. BEN went over to the fridge and took out a sandwich. He then sat next to Rochelle and began eating it. 

 "BEN, why are you eating one of my daddy's special sandwiches..?" Rochelle asked, trying to hold back her laughter. BEN took one look at what was inside the sandwich before spitting it out and throwing the sandwich across the room. Rochelle began to laugh. 

 "Eww, why doesn't Slendy label them!? That's horrible." BEN said, trying to get the remaining bits of the sandwich off his tongue. Jeff then started laughing when he looked into the fridge and saw they WERE labeled. 

 "BEN, they are labeled..." Jeff couldn't stop laughing and neither could Jack or Rochelle. "Idiot.." Jeff mumbled under his breath as he took a glass out of the cupboard and poured himself a glass of water. He drank it but he couldn't stop laughing and he spat it back out again. 

 "Eww, Jeff." Jack said, hiding the jar of kidneys under his hoodie, wiping the water off of it. 

 "Jeff..... No one's ever gonna think you're beautiful if you do that.." BEN smirked. Jeff's face went bright red and it was only seconds before Jeff was on BEN and they were both fighting. Something tells me that Rochelle is gonna grow up in a house of fighting... Poor thing.