60 - Seize The Day

"Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost. It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over. I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time. But I'm too young to worry. These streets we travel on  will undergo  our same lost path.." ~ Seize The Day - Avenged Sevenfold

 The sun rose in the horizon, sending light across the forest, village and the many valleys around it. It was a warm morning, not many people were about. That's probably because they are scared to go outside after what had happened. The mansion was upside down. Everyone was looking for Rochelle's piece of cloth.. That sounds really boring. But, anyway, it was a big deal inside the mansion. I've never seen it this messy before. Rochelle's room was a total tip. Everything had been pulled off shelves, out of cupboards and boxes and her bed sheets were all over the floor. Even my bedroom isn't that messy.

 "Okay, it's not here, can we move on now?" Rochelle asked, trying to get up off her bed but falling back down straight away. 

 "No, it's got to be here somewhere.. Can you remember the last place you had it?" Jeff asked in reply, sitting on the bed and folding his arms. I guess he wanted to find it just as much as everyone else. 

 "No, I was like six when I last had it." Rochelle replied, rolling her eyes. She didn't really care, after all, it was just a stupid piece of cloth. Well, to her it was a stupid piece of cloth. 

 "We have to keep looking though.. We ca- Smile... What's that in your mouth?" Jeff asked slowly approaching Smile. Smile growled and spat out a piece of cloth. The piece of cloth everyone was looking for. Jeff picked the soggy cloth up off the floor and inspected it. "This is it, but it's a bit soggy." Jeff said, holding it up to show everyone. Slender Man quickly turned around and his face crumpled up, like he was smiling. 

 "That's it!" He yelled, throwing his long arms up into the air and taking the piece of cloth from Jeff's grip. 

 "Okay.. So you found the piece of cloth.. Can we go downstairs now? I need something to eat. I'm starving!" Rochelle yelled, grabbing her stomach. Jeff looked at her. He wanted to narrow his eyes, but couldn't. He had only just realized it but Rochelle was getting fat, and of course he knew why. 

 "I think you've had too much to eat. Look how fat you're getting!" Slender Man said, opening the door and walking down the hallway. Rochelle looked down to her stomach, and her breathing hitched. 

 "Oh god.." She whispered as Jeff sat on the bed next to her again. "I'm getting fat.. He's gonna notice, and my life will be over!" Rochelle whispered again, several tears falling down her cheeks. 

 "Don't worry, he won't find out. We'll just say your getting really fat." Jeff said, patting Rochelle's stomach gently. 

 "But what happens when I go into labour?" Rochelle asked, her face looking rather worried. She was worried deep inside, that she'd die and so would Jeff. 

 "Well.. then you'll have to tell him.." Jeff didn't really know what to say, and he knew that didn't help the situation. He sighed, picking Rochelle's surprisingly light body up and taking her downstairs. In the living room, Masky, Hoodie, BEN and Eyeless Jack were all sat at the kitchen table, having a talk. I don't know about what.. But when Jeff walked in with Rochelle, they all shut up. It's like they were talking about Rochelle, and her pregnancy.