36 - All the lovers.

He was worried. Why wouldn't he be? His daughter was out with one of his friends, probably doing something he never wanted to happen. He fetl angry, upset and just overall miserable. He'd ruined his daughters birthday. No one could cheer him up, only his daughter. They said they'd be back today, and that's what he really wished for. And when Jeff got back, he would be having words with him. 

 It was lunchtime, 12pm, and all the Creepypasta's were eating. Slender Man wasn't eating, of course. He was too worried about Rochelle. She was out in the forest with Jeff, who he defiantly didn't trust. He didn't know how to raise a child, but in my opinion, he did a pretty good job. 

 "Slendy, stop getting worried. They'll be back soon, if not, me and E.J can go out looking for them.." Laughing Jack said, stuffing a soggy piece of candy into his mouth, chewing it gently. Slender Man nodded, and sat down. 

 "I can't stop worrying. What if... .what if they... you know?" Slender Man replied, his heart feeling empty. He felt unloved. Not just by his daughter, but by the whole world. 

 "They won't, Slendy. They're way too.... um..... I don't know what to say. Sorry." BEN said, stuffing a sandwich into his mouth, chewing it and getting ham everywhere. 

 "BEN, eat with your mouth closed.. Please." Slender Man sighed, putting his head in his hands. "What if Jeffrey's done something? What if she won't ever come home again? What if they've run away together??" Slender Man asked, starting to worry himself even more. 

 "Slendy, please stop getting worried. They will come home, I promise. OKay?" Eyeless Jack said, stuffing a kidney into his mouth, getting blood all over his black hoodie. "And if they don't, I can have their kidneys, right?" 

 "NO!" Slender Man shouted, grumbling a little afterwards. "I just don't wa-" The door to the mansion opened and stood there was Jeff and Rochelle, soaking wet (DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE!!), hair messy and Rochelle was wearing Jeff's hoodie. "What happened?" 

 "Oh, sorry dad. We don't want to tell you. Why should we?" Rochelle laughed, fixing her hair in the big mirror opposite the dining table. 

 "I know you did something, young lady. PLease tell me." Slender Man said like he was saying it through gritted teeth. But, you know, we can't tell that, can we? Nope... 

 "No. Cause you will have  a go at me, ground me and then probably kill me like you do with any other child that gets in your sight." Rochelle spat, her eyes glowing with anger. 

 "I didn't kill you when I saw you, did I?" Slender Man shouted back, folding his arms.

 "No, but I bet you would of if your heart wasn't beating." Rochelle said, her eyes going narrow, grabbing Jeff's hand and beginning to walk upstairs. "Jeff, we are going to have to tell him sometime, aren't we?" 

 "Yeah, but that's only when you have too, okay?" Jeff replied, smiling, hugging Rochelle. They both sat in Jeff's room on his bed, cuddling each other. It was so cute to see them together, but even I can tell something is going to get in the way of their happiness. I'm not going to tell you what that thing is... Try guessing, you might never guess...I hope....