80 - Rise and Shine

"Drain drain all my life, why can't I just stop this strife? Rain rain won't go away, cloud on my head every single day. Beat on another kid, but not on me. Rain rain go away, cloud on my head every single day." ~ Rise And Shine - Blood On The Dance Floor

 The sun began to slowly rise over the horizon, sending light across the forest. Tree's swayed in the wind, the occasional leaf falling to the ground making no noise at all, because if no one's around, does it really make a noise? Anyway, inside the mansion everything was quiet. No one was really home. Everyone had gone out late last night to 'hunt' or do whatever it is they do except from Rochelle, Jai, and BEN. It's currently around 6 am so everybody should be back soon. BEN was currently playing on his Nintendo DS, letting Jai have a go occasionally. And Rochelle was just sat silently watching, waiting for her father and Jeff to get back home. 
 "Rocky, you okay?" BEN asked, looking up from his game slowly, handing the device over to Jai. Jai giggled as he held the bright green device in his hands, pressing random buttons. 
 "Yeah... It's just.. Jeff promised me something that he'd do after Jai was born, and he hasn't mentioned a thing about it..." Rochelle sighed, looking over at Jai and smiling a little. "He's so cute, and I think he likes you BEN."
 "Are you talking about Jeff or Jai? I'm a bit confuzzled." BEN asked, moving away from Rochelle the slightest little bit. 
 "Oh, Jai. But, look at him.. He obviously looks up to you.. And not his actual father.." Rochelle replied, feeling a deep sinking feeling inside of her, pulling her down. "And not his actual father.." She whispered, her eyes moving to the floor as she gulped. "BEN, what if you ARE the father? It wouldn't make sense, but he's so like you, and he even looks like you a little..." 
 "I couldn't be the father. Me and you have never done it.. You and Jeff have, Hoodie and Masky told me." BEN answered happily, taking the DS back from Jai. Jai smirked at BEN before giggling. 
 "Stupid Hoodie and Masky, those perverts." Rochelle laughed a little, picking Jai up off the sofa and carrying him over the the window. Rochelle moved the curtain and looked outside in hope of Jeff or her father. No one. Where were they all? "BEN, do you have any idea where they all are?" 
 "Hunting, killing, eating kidneys, stalking children, visiting theme parks. Who knows?" BEN replied, repeatedly smacking the buttons on the DS rather harshly. 
 "BEN, if your not careful you will break that." Rochelle said, sighing as Jai began to cry. "Jai, what's wrong? You can't be hungry, you had like five kidneys last night along with me." Rochelle cooed, bobbing Jai up and down on her waist. Jai continued to cry. "Can he not tell me what's wrong?" 
 "You dad will know whats wrong with him. It happened to you when you were little. You'd cry because something had happened or was happening." BEN explained, still smashing the buttons on the DS. 
 "Oh, is that it Jai?" Jai nodded slowly and stopped crying, his tiny hand going towards his cheek to wipe the tear away. "Awww, well done Jai." Rochelle smiled and peeked out the window again. "Jeff!" She yelled quickly putting Jai down and running towards the front door. Jeff slowly opened the door and Rochelle ran to hug him.
 "I have a surprise for you."