39 - Friday the 13th

It was a gloomy Friday the 13th. The moon was still visible at lunch time and the sky was constantly black. It was almost... creepy as you could say. The land was covered in puddles, each bigger than the other. The mansion was not silent. Instead, it was loud, like a party almost. Rochelle had told her father about the lady she had met yesterday with that child, Elizabeth was it? Yes.. Anyway, at the moment, Rochelle was sat in her room along with Jeff, a plate of biscuits in the middle of the floor, untouched. 

 "Jeff..." Rochelle whispered, looking up at Jeff. Her head was on his chest. 

 "Yeah, Rocky?" Jeff replied, smiling and looking down at Rochelle. 

 "Why do you think I was sick yesterday? Do you think it's something.... serious?" Rochelle asked, her eyes filling with worry. 

 "You probably ate a bad kidney, it's nothing. You might just be sick again soon. No biggy." Jeff answered, his hand smoothing Rochelle's sooty black hair out. "Rocky, it's nothing, I promise." 

 "Okay, I believe you Jeff." Rochelle smiled again, shutting her eyes, wrapping her arms around Jeff's waist. It was quiet for a bit longer before Rochelle spoke again. "What if you're wrong, Jeff?" 

 "What do you mean?" Jeff said, confused. Rochelle rolled her eyes, and rested her chin on Jeff's stomach so she was looking up at him. 

 "I mean, what if I'm being sick for another reason..." The colour drained from Jeff's face, not that there was much colour in the first place.  He know exactly what she was talking about, but he knew that wouldn't be true. And, anyway, she hadn't even told her father yet. 

 "W-wait, you-you mean... Pregnancy?" Jeff stuttered, propping himself up on his elbows. Rochelle slowly nodded looking straight into Jeff's eyes, Jeff just staring back. "That wouldn't happen, Rocky. You are way to young to get pregnant, aren't you? I mean, you're 17, right? And anyway, isn't today like an anniversary of  your dad finding you.." Jeff said, instantly standing up, making Rochelle fall off the bed and land on the floor with a massive thud

 "Yeah, maybe I should go and see him. I mean, I think he misses me.." Rochelle sighed, standing up and walking out her room. She walked down the corridor, avoiding all the other Creepypasta's who came out to see what the thud was. She marched down the stairs and into the living room where she found BEN playing video games, Smile asleep by his side. Jeff fell down the stairs behind Rochelle, making BEN turn around and chuckle. 

 "Rocky, hey, what are you doing down here? I thought you were upstairs with lover boy." BEN said, smashing buttons on his controller. 

 "Oh, yeah, well, I came to find my dad... Where is he?" Rochelle replied, sitting on the sofa next to BEN, Jeff following. 

 "He went out, I don't know where too. He took Masky and Hoodie with him. Kate's still here though." BEN answered, not taking much notice of Rochelle and Jeff. He was too busy involved in his game. 

 "Oh... Did he say when he would be back?" Rochelle tried to smile, but couldn't. 

 "No, he just left." BEN simply said, smashing more buttons on the controller. That things gonna break if he's not careful. Rochelle was worried she'd upset her father by saying about that lady she met yesterday. Maybe he knew her? She never knew. All she knew is she wanted to see her father...