44 - Die For You

"I bleed for you, forever I will lie awake. I would die for you! I see the truth, I've given you my heart to break. I would die for you!" ~ Die For You - Black Veil Brides

 Bad news isn't the best thing to tell someone, is it? You don't like hearing bad news, do you? I didn't think so... Well, this wasn't Rochelle's case. She didn't have bad news, only good news. The test said she was not pregnant, which resolved in a huge party. Almost everyone got drunk, and had a fun time, especially Rochelle and Jeff. I won't even tell you what they did, because you can probably guessed what happened... Okay, anyway, that was about two days ago, and now everything is normal... Well, as normal as it will ever get in this mansion. So, at the moment, most of the Creepypasta's are in the living room. BEN was, yes you guessed it, playing video games, Eyeless Jack was reading (How do you read if you are eyeless?), Laughing Jack was watching BEN, Slender Man was playing with Smile dog and Rochelle and Jeff were wrapped in each others arms on the sofa. Cute. 
 "I'm so f*cking bored!" Rochelle yelled, rolling her eyes towards Jeff. 
 "Rochelle, language." Slender Man said, turning towards his daughter. 
 "Sorry..." Rochelle sighed, turning away from her father. 
 "Say it to my face." Slender Man added, walking in front of the sofa. Rochelle and Jeff began to laugh, but of course, Slender Man couldn't understand why. 
 "What face?" Rochelle and Jeff burst out laughing, along with BEN, Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack. At this point, everyone was in hysterics. 
 "Hahaha..." Slender Man mimicked, his blank face scrunching up as he walked back to Smile dog who was chewing on a human bone. "I really don't get whats so funny.. Oh, I have no face.. Is that the joke?" 
 "Y-yes." Jeff laughed, clutching his stomach. I would say 'Slender Man rolled his eyes' but, he has no eyes so that would be awkward.... But, you can imagine that he would. Slender Man walked into the kitchen, Smile following him. Eventually, everybody stopped laughing which was a relief because they were laughing way to much. Rochelle stood up, brushing her sooty, black hair out of her face as she walked towards the window. She looked outside only to find yet another white blanket over the grass. It was snowing. No two snowflakes were alike. It was beautiful. 
 "I really wanna go outside and play.. But dad probably wouldn't let me. He barely lets me stay alone anymore! He's way too over protective!" Rochelle shrugged, pulling the curtains back across the window. 
 "He loves you, that's all. And you are probably the only child he will ever have loved, except Sally of course...." Eyeless Jack answered, shooting Rochelle a small smile. Rochelle returned the smile. 
 "I know, but... I need to have fun too!" Rochelle sighed, wondering slowly towards the front door of the mansion. "Tell my dad I'll be back tomorrow or sooner... Possibly later." Rochelle said as she opened the door and walked out into the cold, breezy fresh air. She began to run so hopefully no one could follow her. She knew how bad her friends and father were at following people. Rochelle ran and ran until she came to the edge of the forest, where it connects to the town. Three little boys ran into the forest as she came out of it. She was right next to a children's playground. Rochelle's eyes wondered around the playground, looking at all the children. One caught her eye. She had seen the little girl before, but Rochelle couldn't quite put her finger on where she had seen the girl before. Elizabeth... Rochelle thought as she wondered towards the little girl. Elizabeth smiled at Rochelle as they came closer to each other. 
 "Rochelle!! It's you again! My mummy wants to speak to you!"