15 - High school never ends

Four years later.......again......

It was a surprisingly warm day considering it was already Autumn. A coldish wind blew through out the forest, pleasing the Creepypasta's who were out early having a walk (Yes, they can have peaceful walks..). Rochelle on the other hand had never been so happy in her entire life. Her father had finally let her go to school, but only for a week. As you can guess, she was extremely happy. She'd already packed a backpack with everything she'd need in like lunch, pencils, pens, paper and a pocket knife which Jeff gave her to protect herself. Jeff can be so sweet, can't  he? 

 Anyway, Rochelle was waiting at the door for her father to come and say goodbye to her. He was fed up with Rochelle asking to go to school so he let her. Rochelle waited for a little while until Slender Man walked up to her, his faceless face next to hers. 

 "Rochelle, be careful, okay? Please come home later and don't kill anybody, okay?" Slender Man said, a hint of anger in his voice. Rochelle nodded, held the backpack straps on her shoulders and walked out the door proudly. The fresh air smelt amazing. She hadn't smelt fresh air for years, and smelling it now brought back memories. She walked through the forest until she came to the village. It was decorated for Halloween, meaning there were pumpkins everywhere, cobwebs around every lamp post and posters about some party were everywhere. Rochelle looked at all of this in amazement. She had never witness a Halloween, well, she witnesses it everyday technically. As she arrived at the local high school, she walked into the front office. 

 "Hello, and welcome to Nailsea High School." A very short, very fancy dressed lady said as Rochelle walked through the door, her long brown hair getting caught on the door handle. She untangled it and walked over to the lady behind the desk. She had ice blonde hair, blue eyes and wore a short work skirt with a white shirt. Rochelle was wearing a plain black tee with a leather jacket and a pair of ripped jeans and trainers. She tried to hide her red eye as the lady looked at her. "Can I take your name?" 

 "Rochelle...Man." Rochelle answered, looking down at her feet. The lady typed a few things into her computer before the printer by the side of her started to print out pages of paper. 

 "Here we go, Rochelle. Here's your timetable and here's your planner. Right now it is first period and you have English in room 124. Good luck." The lady handed over a little book and a piece of paper before sending Rochelle on her way. Rochelle walked up a flight of stairs and then found room 124. It was right on the far end of the school. She turned the handle on the door and walked inside, closing the door behind her. As she walked into the classroom, everyone's eyes was on her, even the teachers. 

 "Hello, you must be Rochelle, the new girl in class 7T." The teacher said. He was wearing a suit, just like her fathers. 

 "Yes." Rochelle answered, smiling, still trying to hide her eye. She'd never forget the kid in preschool who noticed her eye. 

 "Go take a seat next to Andy." The teacher said, directing me in the direction of a boy with black hair and blue eyes. Rochelle took the seat next to him, smiling as she did. Andy smirked at her as the teacher began to teach the lesson. "Rochelle, my name is Mr Blu, okay." Mr Blu said and Rochelle just nodded. "Okay, now, our new topic, class is Horror and Paranormal stories. Can anybody name any?" About twenty kids all put their hands up. 

 "Twilight." One girl named Samantha said. 

 "The Ring." Said a boy named Jay.Mr Blu wrote it down on the whiteboard even though it's a film but then again Twilight is too but it's also a book. 

 "Creepypasta." Said Andy, winking at Rochelle. Rochelle's eyes widened. They're not stories... They're real.. I am one, right? Rochelle thought. 

 "What's Creepypasta?" Mr Blu asked, turning around and facing the class. 

 "They're scary stories that are on the internet. They are creepy, pretty much." Andy explained, getting a book out of his bag. "There are thousands; Jeff the Killer, BEN Drowned, The Slender Man, Squidwards Suicide, Sonic.Exe, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Smile Dog and loads more." Andy said. The colour drained from Rochelle's face... She knew every one of them, and she lived in them.. This was going to be hard to keep a secret..