38 - We don't need another song about California.

The sun was just coming over the horizon, heating and lighting everything in it's path. The moon slowly disappeared along with the dark skies. The smell of fresh air was sweetly smelt all around the village, creating a happy environment. It was quiet as the clocks struck six am. Rochelle was the only person in the town. She had decided to take trip into town to see what it might of been like to be... normal. She pulled her red jacket closer to herself as a cold, chilly wind blew through the town, ripping through the heat. Her sooty black hair waved about in the wind, getting in her face. She pulled the hair in her face away, and continued walking towards a near by park. As she neared it, her stomach began to rumble and she felt sick. Rochelle grabbed her stomach, rushed over to a near by bush and puked. Must just be the kidney I ate yesterday, Rochelle thought, wiping her mouth on her jumper sleeve, yes, that must be it. She smiled to herself, and sat on the swing behind her. As time went by, children began appearing with their parents to play in the park. The children all began to scream, laughing, giggle and yell. Now I see why my dad hates children.. They are soo annoying, Rochelle thought, giggling to herself. 

 "Hey, Miss?" Someone pulled on Rochelle's jumper sleeve, making her look down at the six year old. It was a girl, dressed in a little pink dress with brown hair. 

 "Yeah, can I help you?" Rochelle replied, widening her eyes at the sight of the child. 

 "You remind me of my mummy." The little girl smiled, pointing to a lady around the age of forty five, dressed in a nurse's outfit with long, dark brown hair.

 "Why do I remind you of your mummy?" Rochelle asked, a little confused at what the child had said. She had no idea who this girl was, or did she... 

 "You look like her.. What's your name? I'm Elizabeth." Elizabeth answered, grabbing Rochelle's arm, beginning to pull her towards Elizabeth's mother. 

 "I'm Rochelle." Rochelle said, stumbling behind Elizabeth.

 "My mummy says I have an older sister called Rochelle. She might be dead though, mummy doesn't know." Elizabeth giggled, walking up to her mother. "Mummy! Look!" 

 "What is it, Lizzy?" The lady turned around and when she saw Rochelle she almost glowed. "Who are you? A-are you my daughter, Rochelle?" Rochelle had no idea who this other Rochelle person was, but she defiantly wasn't her. 

 "I don't think so... Sorry. Maybe I can help you find her? What happened to her?" Rochelle replied, sitting on the bench along with Elizabeth's mother. 

 "When she was a newborn, I used to go out for walks along with my three friends. One day, I took little Rochelle. She looked a little like you. But anyway, as we entered a forest, a strange creature approached us. We all screamed, of course, and ran. I-I-I dropped R-Rochelle and I-I've ne-never seen h-her again." Elizabeth's mother cried, tears streaming down her face. Elizabeth looked up at Rochelle and Rochelle smiled. 

 "I'm sorry, I wish I could help. But, I don't know anyone called Rochelle, except myself." Rochelle replied... 

 "Wait, y-your name is Rochelle? M-maybe your my Rochelle." Elizabeth's mother had never looked happier with a lovely smile on her face. Her hopes were high. 

 "I don't think so, my father would have told me if I had a mother." Rochelle said, standing up. "I really have to go. Maybe I will see you again soon.." Rochelle added before running as fast as she could away into the forest, home to ask her father something... Then, she was sick again.