68 - ...

Rochelle couldn't see. Well, all she could see was black.. Pitch black. Was she dead? No.. She wasn't, she couldn't possibly be dead.. Had someone kidnapped her? She knew no one, and no one really knew her.. And, anyway, who would want to kidnap a girl like her? Rochelle was scared. She couldn't move her body, it was simply too numb, and she couldn't see at all. She was worried, as worried as anyone could possibly get in this situation... Jeff.....  She thought as she tried to awaken herself from this nightmare. He warned me.. Oh, if I had listened to h- 
 "BEN, wake her up.. She's been out for hours!" Someone yelled, banging on something, waking Rochelle half up. 
 "No, you! She's YOUR daughter!" Someone else replied. Rochelle couldn't work out who it was, but she continued to try and wake herself up. She tried for ages, but couldn't.. That was until somebody shook her and she woke up. Rochelle jumped at first, her eyes adjusting to the bright light that lit the room brightly. She rubbed her eyes gently until she could make out everyone in the room. Her father was standing in the far corner, BEN was stood next to her, Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack were both holding Jeff for some reason, and then Smile was sat by Slender Man's feet. 
 "What's going on here?" Rochelle asked, slowly pushing herself up, trying to balance herself. "What happened? Why's Jeff being held back? What the f*ck is going on?!" Rochelle yelled, wanting an answer badly. She was angry, and she was one rather stressy girl right now. 
 "Well, Rocky, I think we should let your father explain.." BEN said, nodding slowly, holding his own hands in front of himself. 
 "Rochelle, I-" Slender Man began to say but Rochelle cut him off. 
 "What? You what? Decided to kidnap me because you knew I never wanted to see you again? Huh?" Rochelle asked sassily, putting her hands on her hips, glaring at her father's blank and emotionless face. 
 "Well, yes.. But, it meant a little more than that. See, Jeff missed you too. He came to ask for you back. But then he told us you didn't want to come back, so we-" Slender Man was cut off, again.
 "Slendy, YOU decided to kidnap her, not us!" Eyeless Jack said, letting go off Jeff's arm. Jeff got his other arm from Laughing Jack's grip and ran towards Rochelle, hugging her tightly. 
 "Yes, anyway, we got you back, and now your not going anyway. You're staying in this room." Slender Man explained, using a rather evil tone of voice. 
 "You cannot keep me in this room, forever! I'll die! And, where am I?" Rochelle asked, not recognizing the room. She'd never been in this room in her life, so it was understandable. 
 "Our basement.." BEN replied, nodding to himself. 
 "We have a basement?" Rochelle asked again, trying to think to herself. 
 "Yeah, we never told you about it!" Laughing Jack smiled, rocking himself back and forth on his heels. "Sorry, I guess... Haha."
 "Don't worry, L.J, you don't need to apologize. " Rochelle smiled towards Laughing Jack and he smirked in reply. "I'm not staying down here. You can't make me!" 
 "Oh, really? We'll just make you stay down here." Slender Man said, chuckling to himself. 
 "Oh.. Dad, you sir are one satan like man. In fact, you ARE satan..." Rochelle said, turning away from her father. "I hate you.." She muttered as Slender Man began to leave, slightly hurt by Rochelle's words...