79 - The Sharpest Lives

"Give me a shot to remember, and you can take all the pain away from me. A kiss and I will surrender, the sharpest lives are the deadliest to me." ~ The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance 

 As the sun began to fall, the mansion began to get very quiet. BEN was still upset about being beaten by Jai, and Jeff seems to think that Jai is not HIS son. 

 "He's obviously BEN's son, for f*cks sake!" Jeff yelled, putting his head in his hands, falling down on Rochelle's bed. Jai was downstairs with Slender Man, so he didn't hear his father swear. 

 "Jeff, when have I ever done it with BEN?" Rochelle asked, looking at Jeff seriously for a moment. 

 "Well, never, I hope. But you could've." Jeff replied, sighing, looking up at Rochelle. "I'm sorry for yelling at you, okay? It's just, Jai's good at playing video games, and that's what BEN does.." 

 "Jeff, I'm good at video games too. That doesn't mean my dad and BEN did it, does it?" Rochelle said, wrapping her arms around Jeff who burst out laughing. 

 "Eww, images! Thanks a lot Rocky." Jeff said, laughing his head off. Rochelle chuckled and nodded.

 "Sorry, Jeff. Now, lets go downstairs." Rochelle smiled, standing up, pulling Jeff up behind her and walking downstairs. They both walked into the living room to find Jai sat on Slender Man's lap watching BEN play Minecraft. 

 "My life is like a video game, trying hard to beat the stage, all while I am still collecting coins." BEN sang, smashing the buttons on the game controller. 

 "BEN, please stop singing." Jeff said as he walked over to Jai and picked him up. "Hey Jai." He said, and Jai replied with a giggle. He was too cute. 

 "BEN, what was Jai playing when he beat you?" Rochelle asked, standing in front of the TV, making BEN pause the game which really did nothing. 

 "Um.... Grand Theft Auto, why?" BEN replied, trying to look around Rochelle at the TV screen. 

 "That's really not an appropriate game for a 3 day old boy to be playing, is it?" Rochelle raised her eyebrows at BEN and he just shrugged. 

  "I guess not..." BEN said, not caring at all. Rochelle sighed and took Jai from Jeff, kissing Jeff's lips as she did so, tasting a tiny bit of blood. "But, at least he didn't drown!" 

 "BEN, no one cares about your terrible fate." Rochelle replied, sitting on the sofa next to her father. 

 "You did not just say that Rocky." BEN said sassily, continuing to play his game. 

 "Oh well. Dad, can I ask you something real quick?" Rochelle asked, looking at her fathers blank face. 

 "Sure, Rochelle." Her father replied, awaiting the question he was going to be asked. 

 "How long until Jai can talk?" She asked, looking at Jai as he just giggled again.

 "Well, it'll be about a year or so.. Maybe sooner if your lucky. He will age quickly remember... But he will still look young." Slender Man explained, answering Rochelle's question. Rochelle smiled and rested her head on her father's shoulder. 

 "Thank you dad for being there for me, for helping me get through this, and for not killing me or Jai." 

A/N: Hi guys, so I've published a FNAFic today, and would love it if you could check it out for me! http://www.wattpad.com/story/28000592-happy-birthday-take-a-bite-five-nights-at-freddy%27s