24 - What I've done

Silence. That was all that could be heard. The news. How could anyone forget about that. They couldn't... Exactly. They didn't know how to take it.. They had never had any Creepypasta die before. What could be done. Nothing. You could hear the wildlife from inside the mansion, telling everyone they'd be alright. They were not going to be okay. Rochelle and Jeff were in Rochelle's room, led on the bed together, cuddling. Aww, cute, huh? They were both upset about what they had heard, but Rochelle was determined to do something about it. 

 "Jeff...?" Rochelle whispered, looking up to Jeff. 

 "Yeah, Rocky?" He replied, smiling back. She tried to smile but couldn't. 

 "What if someone were too sacrifice them self to keep dad.. Would the Devil accept that?" Rochelle asked, looking into Jeff's eyes. She had only just stopped crying. It was a hard thing for her to take in. She hadn't known her dad for as long as anyone else, but she loved him more. 

 "Rocky, you can't.. Okay? He's sorting it out now. Masky and Hoodie are going to help him, okay. He's not going to die... we hope.." Jeff replied, not one hundred percent sure what he was saying. 

 "But what if they can't do anything? I don't want him dead." Rochelle said, rolling over, now facing away from Jeff. 

 "Rocky, I love you so much, but, I don't want YOU dead. I'll die for you.. Okay.." Jeff whispered, wrapping his arms around Rochelle's waist. "Just promise me one thing.." 

 "What?" 

 "You'll always be mine.." Jeff moved closer to her, still hugging her. 

 "Yes, Jeff.."  Rochelle smiled, rolling over so she was facing Jeff. Her lips slowly touched his and they kissed. "I love you too." Jeff smirked and kissed Rochelle again...

 Downstairs, BEN, Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack were all trying to figure out what they could do. It was also silent there until BEN came up with a 'brilliant' idea. 

 "Maybe I could play the song of Healing!" BEN shouted, throwing his Nintendo controller into the air. 

 "You mean the song of UNhealing, right?" Eyeless Jack said, whacking BEN around the head. "There must be something we can d- I have it."

 "What? What do you have? CANDY?" Laughing Jack shouted, smiling like a crazed phsyco killer Jeff. 

 "No, I mean, we could all sacrifice something.. so Slendy doesn't have to go." Eyeless Jack explained, smiling as well. 

 "That's an amazing idea!! But, what can I give?" Laughing Jack asked, now frowning. BEN rolled his eyes. 

 "Maybe you could sacrifice one of your many weird abandoned places you have or visit or whatever.. Or give candy." BEN said, tidying up his gaming consoles and controllers. "I'll give one of my Nintendo 64's. I have like 50. I dug them out of a game shops bin." 

 "I will give the biggest kidney I have ever found, which I keep upstairs in my room." Eyeless Jack answered, starting to walk upstairs. Things were going good so far. Maybe Slender Man wasn't going to die after all. Maybe everything would be back to normal after all.