40 - Panic Station

"Ooh, 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in eyes, and this chaos, it defies imagination. Ooh, 5, 6, 7, minus 9 lives, you've arrived at panic station." ~ Panic Station - Muse

 It was a calm night. The snow fell carefully, placing the ground underneath a white blanket. Icicles formed on the trees perfectly, them shining in the moon light. It was a pretty sight, well, outside it was. Inside the mansion it was not... peaceful as you could say. You see, every father is protective of their daughter and who they.. um... do it with, and some father's wish it would never happen. Unfortunately, Slender Man knew it had happened. He may not have any eyes, but he always watches if you know what I mean. It's kind of like Father Christmas I suppose. Anyway, at the moment, Rochelle, Jeff, BEN and Slender Man were all in the living room. I don't think BEN was involved in what they were talking about, but you know I have to say that BEN was in the room otherwise if he suddenly speaks up, you would probably think 'weird'. That probably made no sense at all, did it? 
 "Rochelle, be honest." Slender Man said, placing his hands on his hips. Sassy much? 
 "I have, okay! I told you, me and Jeff did, okay?" Rochelle shouted in reply, taking a long deep sigh afterwards. 
 "Rochelle, please.. I know you did that, but.. Tell me, how many times have you been sick this week? This could be something serious." Slender Man sighed, placing a hand on Rochelle's shoulder. Jeff grumbled, putting his face in his hands. 
 "Once... Or twice..." Rochelle answered, you could tell she was lying from miles away.
 "Rochelle..." Slender Man said in a pushy tone. 
 "Fine, about ten or eleven times... Okay? It was just a bad kidney, nothing serious." Rochelle shrugged, sitting on the sofa next to BEN.. I told you he would come up, didn't I? 
 "Yes, I highly doubt a bad kidney would make you THAT sick." Slender Man said, wrapping his arms around his daughter, feeling her warm body. "If you're sick again, I am giving you something I never thought I would have to do, okay?"
 "Okay.." Rochelle mumbled, looking down at her feet, ignoring BEN elbowing her in her side. 
 "Slendy, I highly doubt she's... you know, pregnant." Jeff said confidently, sitting on the other side of Rochelle. Just so were clear, Slender Man was standing up, okay? They weren't all sat around Rochelle. 
 "Jeffrey, we have to check, okay? And if she is pregnant, me and you would be having a long conversation.." Slender Man answered, unwrapping his arms from around Rochelle, backing away and then going over to the book shelf in the corner of the room. BEN was still playing his video games. 
 "J-Jeff," Rochelle looked up at Jeff, blood red tears streaming down her cheeks. "W-what if I-I am p-p-p-pregnant?" 
 "You won't be, trust me. There's nothing down there-" Jeff pointed to his crotch and smirked. Rochelle laughed and BEN just rolled his eyes.
 "I can hear you guys, you know." BEN pointed out, even though they already knew that. 
 "Yes, BEN, we know." Jeff chuckled, putting his arm around Rochelle's shoulder. 
 "Jeff, what do you mean there's nothing there? I know there's a.... - but what isn't there?" Rochelle asked, slightly confused. Jeff stared at Rochelle, a little shocked. He then moved closer to her, and whispered in her ear, explaining what a baby is made of. This was going to be awkward, possibly more awkward than before. I'm sorry you had to read that. 

 A/N: Hey guys! So, I couldn't help but notice that this story is #53 on Paranormal!! It would be amazing if we could get it into the top 50, even the top 25! Keep sharing, commenting, reading and being awesome! Thanks! I'll update again soon, I promise!