65 - Somewhere Only We Know

"And if you have a minute why don't we go, talk about it somewhere only we know? This could be the end of everything.. So why don't we go, somewhere only we know... somewhere only we know." ~ Somewhere Only We Go - Keane

 The fire was burning in the small cottage. Rochelle was asleep on the sofa, covered in a bright blue blanket. Asleep on the chair opposite her was Ellie, covered in a pinkish blanket. Rochelle thought Ellie was too nice, almost suspicious in a way. But.. Rochelle didn't want to be rude, so she just kept accepting it and saying thank you. It was about six o'clock in the morning, and almost everyone was asleep. Andy was in his bed, asleep but Elizabeth wasn't. She was scared. She could tell something or someone was coming. She was scared to sleep, because he would be there. She wouldn't eat her dinner the night before, because he would appear. Ellie couldn't understand it, but Rochelle could.
 "Mummy! Mummy!" Elizabeth yelled, running into the living room, waking both Ellie and Rochelle.
 "What's wrong, Eliza?" Ellie asked, yawning, propping herself up on her elbows. Rochelle yawned too, and looked over at Elizabeth. 
 "He's outside my bedroom window." Elizabeth said, putting her thumb into her mouth and hugging the teddy bear in her arms. 
 "Who?" Rochelle and Ellie both asked at the same time. 
  "A man with a funny face. He reminds me of the guy Andy sometimes speaks about." Elizabeth explained, looking at her mother with a straight face. "Jeff somebody." Elizabeth replied, chewing on her thumb. She looked like a cannibal. "A killer guy.. You remember?" 
 "Jeff the killer?" Rochelle asked, raising an eyebrow. Elizabeth nodded, and started walking towards the stairs. Rochelle got up and followed, wrapping the blanket around herself. She followed Elizabeth upstairs and into her room. The window was wide open, but Rochelle wasn't scared. This was the man she loved, remember?  "Jeff? Are you in here?" Rochelle called out, quietly at first. 
 "Rocky?" Came a voice coming from the wardrobe, the door open a jar. 
 "Jeff.. what are you doing here?" Rochelle asked, pulling the door open further to reveal a blood covered Jeff. 
 "Well, someone had to come out and find y- F*ck man, your huge." Jeff announce, throwing his arms into the air, dropping his bloody knife onto the floor. 
 "Jeff, I've been gone for two days, I don't think I've grown that much." Rochelle said sarcasticly. She knew she was huge, and it was Jeff's fault in her defence. 
 "Yeah, but, you have been wearing hoodies whenever you're near any of us so... we haven't really seen you." Jeff said, shrugging, and stepping out of the wardrobe. "Anyway, um, you need to come back. Your father says he very sorry.." Jeff looked at Elizabeth, and didn't say Slender Man. He thought Elizabeth's mind was too young to know about the horrors that awaited her in the forest, after all, we all have terrible fates..  
 "No, I'm not going back.. Jeff, go home, please. I will come back when I want to, whether thats never or not.." Rochelle answered, pointing to the window before folding her arms. 
 "But, Rocky, I need you.." Jeff pouted and it looked so funny even though he was trying to be serious. 
 "Jeff, you can survive, okay? Go!" Rochelle sighed as Jeff went to the window and slowly climbed out. Rochelle slammed the window shut behind him and locked it, making sure he couldn't come back. "Elizabeth, go to bed honey. Everythings okay now. He's gone." Rochelle said, lifting Elizabeth up and placing her in bed, tucking her in. 
 "Nighty nighty, Rocky." Elizabeth yawned, shutting her eyes slowly..
 "Nighty night, Elizabeth.. Sweet dreams." Rochelle smiled to herself as she walked out the door, shutting it behind herself. She couldn't wait to be a mother.