56 - The Ghost Of You

"At the end of the world, or the last thing I see. You are never coming home, never coming home. Could I? Should I? And all the things that you never ever told me, and all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me. Never coming home, never coming home. Could I? Should I? And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me, for all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me..." ~ The Ghost Of You - My Chemical Romance

The moon was bright and full, looking down on the forest. The trees swayed in the wind, leaves slowly falling to the ground. Screams could be heard from all around the forest and everyone knew what it was; the screams from Slender Man's victims. Rain drops began to fall from the sky, landing in tiny puddles across the forest, occasionally getting through the cracks in the small cabin. Rochelle, Jeff, BEN, Sally, Jane, Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack were soaking wet (NOT IN THAT WAY YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE!).But, the rain was the least of their problems now. For all they know, Slender Man could've missed a person, and he could be heading their way now. But, they had to stay in the same place because of Rochelle's leg. Of course, she couldn't run from the villagers, so they would catch her. I'm pretty sure they only want her so they can cheer up her proper parents because they are like proper sad right now. Well, if you found out your daughter had escaped from hospital with a crazed killer, how would you feel? 
 "J-J-J-Jeff?" Rochelle stuttered, opening her eyes slightly, looking towards the figure smiling down at her. 
 "Yeah, Rocky?" Jeff replied, moving a piece of Rochelle's hair from the front of her face. 
 "I-I-I'm co-cold.." Rochelle sneezed and scrunched her nose up as she said this. Jeff's eyes widened and he quickly took his hoodie off, accidently knocking a glass jar off a shelf as he did so. 
 "Here-" Jeff said, handing his hoodie to Rochelle. 
 "N-No, then you'll b-be cold." Rochelle whispered, turning her head away from Jeff and shaking it. Jeff sighed, and began to put the hoodie on Rochelle's head. "J-Jeff, I-I-I said no..."
 "I need to keep you warm. I don't want you to get ill." Jeff harshly said, putting Rochelle's limp arms through the arms holes of the hoodie. "I can't lose you now.." Jeff said as he finished putting the hoodie on Rochelle. He slowly raised his hand towards her head and carefully stroked her cheek, leaning down and kissing Rochelle's lips. "I'd say go to sleep, but  I don't want you too.. Just close your eyes and dream.." Rochelle yawned and her eyes began to slowly shut. 
 "Love you, Jeff..." Rochelle muttered as her eyes closed. 
 "I love you too, Rocky.. I love you too.." Jeff said, removing his hand from Rochelle's cheek, and looking towards the ground. He sighed again. There's only a few problems with having no eyelids... Jeff thought, putting his face in his hands.. You can't sleep, and you can't think properly.. or cry properly..