31 - 21 Guns

Happiness is a wonderful word, isn't it? Yes, happiness. Nothing can break happiness, well, except that thing.. you know the one I'm talking about, the one thing that breaks your happiness. For some, it's school. For others, it's love. And for Rochelle, it's hormones. No, no, no, you don't understand me. HER hormones are different. She's immortal, and immortal people's hormones are more powerful than mortal's hormones. And, since Rochelle was a mix of many different Creepypasta's, you can imagine how bad they were....

 So far this morning, the mansion had been quiet, that was until Rochelle first started her 'girl problems'. You know what I mean, I hope. I'm not your sex ED teacher so I won't explain it to you. Anyway, at the moment, Rochelle was in the living room drawing along with Jeff. BEN was playing video games (no surprise there), Eyeless Jack was labeling his kidneys again and Laughing Jack was making candy. Don't even ask me how you make the candy he has... So, anyway, Rochelle was drawing with Jeff, and all I can say is I wish she never put that pencil on the paper. She had draw some body on a bloody operating table surrounded by guts and gore. Written around it in messy handwriting was a bunch of swear words. I've never done anything like this, and this is probably something I would do. 

 "Um... Rocky?" Jeff asked, looking over Rochelle's shoulder and the picture she'd drawn. 

 "Yes?" She replied, her tone angry. 

 "W-why did you draw that?" Jeff asked again, moving away from Rochelle slightly. Rochelle's eye twitched as she looked down at her picture. 

 "Don't you like it, Jeffy?" She asked in reply, her eyes wide, moving closer to Jeff with a wicked grin on her face. 

 "I-I-I-" Jeff was speechless. Rochelle rolled her eyes. 

 "Jeff, spit it out, or I will make you spit it out, okay!" Rochelle shouted, reaching into Jeff's hoodie pocket and pulling out his knife. She held the knife in front of Jeff, but he wasn't scared. 

 "Go on, kill me. I know you wouldn't dare..."  Jeff said, pushing his chair over as he stood up and backed away even further from Rochelle. Rochelle just smirked. 

 "Oh, wouldn't I?" She said, putting her hands on her hips, walking towards Jeff. Jeff panicked and ran straight into Slender Man's office. 

 "Jeffrey, what's going o-" He was cut of by Rochelle running into the room, trying to stab Jeff. Luckily, Slender Man used his tentacles to pick Rochelle up and stop her stabbing Jeff. "Rochelle, what do you think your doing?" 

 "Jeff said he didn't like my picture!! He's a right b*stard!" Rochelle screamed, dropping the knife, tears streaming down her bright red cheeks. 

 "Rochelle, I will not tolerate that language from my daughter. Why are you so stroppy today?" Slender Man replied, putting his daughter down in one of the chairs opposite his desk. 

 "I have no f*cking idea, dad." Rochelle said, crossing her arms, scowling at Jeff.  

 "Language, Rochelle. Maybe she's started.. I knew this day would come. Surprised it didn't come earlier..." Slender Man answered, folding his arms as well. Rochelle was confused, of course. What did they mean....? 

 A/N: So, hi guys! This is my first authors note on this story, and I'd just like to say thank you so much for reading. I would also like to mention that I am publishing a new story later today, that should be called 'Save Me', and I'd really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell me anything I could improve on! Thanks, and enjoy!