71 - I Refuse To Sink

"I refuse to sink, I'd rather swim. I'm not going down cause I will win. Can't hold me back, where will you be? I'll be anchored down, you'll be lost at sea." ~ I Refuse To Sink - Blood On The Dance Floor

 As night began to fall, the mansion became buzzing with excitement. Jeff and Eyeless Jack had gone out on a hunting spree, leaving Rochelle alone with the other creatures inside the mansion. She was still hungry, along with a lot of other things. The thing she was most annoyed about however was her father trying to apologize for what he had done. Obviously, she wasn't really going to forgive him THAT easily, was she? It's not something that can be forgiven easily. Well, not as easily in this situation. Anyway, Rochelle was sat on the sofa, hugging her legs around her rather large stomach, watching BEN play Minecraft. 
 "I'm really bored.." Rochelle mumbled, biting her lip gently. 
 "Wanna play Minecraft? Herobrine's on it?" BEN said, smiling. Rochelle just smiled back and sighed. 
 "No thanks.. BEN, can I tell you a secret?" Rochelle asked, moving to sit on the floor next to BEN. BEN nodded slowly and paused his game right as a Creeper was in front of him. "I don't forgive my dad. How could I?" Rochelle whispered, leaning close to BEN. BEN nodded again, and sighed.
 "You need to tell him that, Rocky. I mean, he's happy because he thinks you've forgiven him.. but you really haven't?" BEN said, looking Rochelle in the eyes and smiling slightly. "You shouldn't of done that.." He said in a soft and calm tone.  
 "I know I shouldn't have.. But. I can't change that now, can I? It's over and done with right?" Rochelle answered, wrapping her arms around her legs, pulling them close. 
 "Let's... change the subject..... You're getting rather big.. How long until you have the baby?" BEN asked, changing the subject dramatically. 
 "Um, well, I think I'm about a month pregnant, maybe two.. I don't know." Rochelle replied, looking away from BEN. 
 "Look, Rocky, I know this is sudden, shocking and I probably shouldn't say this... But..." BEN began to say before turning around and sighing.
 "Go on BEN, you can tell me." Rochelle smiled patting BEN's back as she turned back around. BEN turned back around too, and before anything could happen, BEN's lips touched Rochelle's. "BEN, I-"
 "Rocky, I love you. But, I understand you're with Jeff. That breaks my heart though.. I'm sorry." BEN said, going bright red as he looked away from Rochelle. "I don't mind if you don't talk to me now... I understand." 
 "BEN, your really sweet, but you know I love Jeff with all my life. I'd love you though, and I do love you, as a friend though." Rochelle smiled, embracing BEN in a tight hug.
 "Wow, you're really fat.... Not in a mean way, by the way." BEN chuckled, putting his hands on Rochelle's stomach, smiling like mad. 
 "Thank you, BEN."