64 - The Kill

"Come break me down, bury me, bury me! I am finished with you. Look in my eyes, your killing me, killing me. All I wanted was you. I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now, this is who I really am inside. Finally found myself. Fighting for a chance. I know now, this is who I really am!" ~ The Kill (Bury Me) - Thirty Seconds To Mars

 No one knew what to do. They had to admit she was gone, but they just couldn't. They all loved her in different ways. Some more than others.. But, my point is, that they had to find a way to get her back, one way or another. They knew it was going to be hard, to find her again, to take her away from civilisation, to take her away from what she was meant to be.. But they had to. They miss her already, and it's only been half a day or so. But, why did he say it? Why did her father say what he said? 
 "We have to do something!" Jeff said, rubbing his eyes till they were sore. He wanted to sleep, to get rid of the pain. 
 "But, we can't. She's gone, Jeffrey." Slender Man said, with no emotion at all. He's gone back to the way he was before Rochelle, before anything like this happened. 
 "Slendy, what's happened to you? You were so nice when Rocky was near by and ever since you'd found her, you'd been nice. Now... Now? Your the monster we all fear. Congratulations, your a monster again, well done. Who will love you now?" Jeff replied harshly, folding his arms, not looking at Slender Man. Deep down, Slender Man kinda felt offended by what Jeff had said, but he knew that he really didn't care. He was a monster, and always will be. "Is anyone going to help me look for Rocky?" No one answered. "Masky? Hoodie? BEN? L.J? E.J? Anyone?" Everyone shook their heads. "I'll go by myself then.." Jeff grunted, scrunching his nose up, walking towards the door. Jeff walked out the door, slamming it behind himself. Slender Man sighed. He didn't know what to do.
 Rochelle didn't quite know how to thank Ellie for everything she'd done. She'd given Rochelle clean clothes, a nice warm shower, and something to eat. She was so kind. Rochelle quickly climbed out of the shower, turning the water off as she did so. She looked over towards the clothes that sat on top of the toilet. There was a black, baggy t-shirt along with a pair of trousers and some socks. What Rochelle really wanted was a bra and some underwear, not that she wasn't already wearing some... Rochelle quickly put the trousers on, and before she put the t-shirt on, she stared at herself in the mirror. She hated herself. She was pregnant at 17, nearly 18. What a slut she is? No, she's not. She just thinks she is. She sighed, and slipped the t-shirt on, unlocking the bathroom door and walking out with the pile of soaking wet clothes in her hands. 
 "You look much better! Here, I made you some soup." Ellie said, taking the wet clothes out of Rochelle's hand and placing a white bowl on the table. 
 "Thank you so much. How can I re-pay you?" Rochelle asked, sitting at the table, sipping the soup from a spoon. 
 "Don't worry, Rochelle. It's fine." Ellie answered, sitting at the table opposite her. "All I want to know it what's the matter? You keep disappearing and reappearing." 
 "I'd love to tell you... But, I just can't.. I'm so sorry." Rochelle replied, stopping eating her soup for a second.. She couldn't betray her friends and family, could she? Even though they betrayed her?