76 - Dead!

"Oh take me from the hospital bed. Wouldn't it be grand? It ain't exactly what you planned, and wouldn't it be great if we were dead? Oh, dead!" ~ Dead! - My Chemical Romance 

A life ruined by your so called father isn't something that can be forgotten easily, is it? I'm sure thousands of people hate going to school, but there are thousands that would give anything to go to school. And, for Rochelle, just going to a local school for one day made her life finally have meaning. That was what she had wanted all her life, but now wished she could go back to school, and do something productive, and maybe all this would never of happened. Her true family are dead, she's having problems with her father, and she's pregnant at 17. 
 "Rochelle, why can't you forgive me?" Slender Man asked, shocked. Rochelle folded her arms, staring at her father's blank, plain face. 
 "Why? WHY? Because you've ruined my whole life! I'm never gonna get a job, raise a proper family or live like a normal person!" Rochelle shouted in reply, shaking her head, turning around and walking out the room, Masky following her. Slender Man grunted and sat down at his desk, putting his head in his hands.  Rochelle walked into the living room, slumping herself on the sofa next to Jeff.
 "What's wrong, Rocky?" He asked, putting his arm around her, moving closer. Rochelle felt the heat from his body on her own.
 "I can't forgive my dad, can I? He's technically ruined my life.." Rochelle said, putting her head in her hands, leaning of Jeff's chest. She could feel his breathing begin to get heavy. 
 "He saved your life. Remember how he found you? He could've killed you right there and then, but no, he saved you. He obviously loves you a tonne, but he just wanted to protect you from the outside world. It's a scary place." Jeff explained, smiling bigger than normally. Rochelle loved his smile, she really did. But she had to take him seriously right now. 
 "I-I guess I forgot that. Thanks Jeff, you always know how to make everything better... Except this pain." Rochelle said, scrunching her face up in pain. "Why do I have this pain?" 
 "You're pregnant, Rocky..." Jeff said, acting like Rochelle was being an utter idiot. "Maybe you are gonna go into labour soon?"
 "Nah, can't be.. Unless the baby is gonna come really early." She laughed, smiling at Jeff, lifting her head off Jeff's chest. "What would happen if it does come early?" Rochelle asked, looking at Jeff with worried eyes. 
 "Don't worry, Rocky. I'll be here with you, all the way. I would never leave you, I promise." Jeff answered, kissing Rochelle's forehead. "I love you." 
 "I love you too, Jeff." Rochelle smiled again, kissing Jeff's lips softly. 
 "Please keep it PG13 around Sally." BEN said, walking into the room, eating a sandwich, Sally by his side. Rochelle and Jeff pulled away and laughed. "No, I'm serious." BEN said again, looking at them with a serious face. 
 "Okay, serious." Rochelle giggled, making Jeff go up in hysterics. BEN rolled his eyes, not finding it funny at all. "Sorry, BEN, it's just, I needed a laugh." 
 "It's fine, I know. I've heard. Masky's telling everyone." BEN chuckled, stuffing the remaining bits of the sandwich into his mouth. Then, everyone heard a tiny popping sound. "What was that?" BEN asked, looking at Jeff, slightly scared I guess you could say.
 "Oh, sh*t. This isn't good. Jeff!?" Rochelle screamed, looking at the liquid running down her legs. 
 "Slendy! Help!" Jeff yelled, panicking a bit. Rochelle just looked at Jeff, and scrunched her eyes up, throwing her head back onto the sofa pillow. So, this is labour.. She thought....

A/N: Hi guys, little authors note for y'all today. I haven't had a very good day. I've lost all of my GCSE course work, and I'm pissed. I refuse to do it all again, so I'm getting into trouble but I don't care. Anyway, I decided to give you guys a big update today because it's monday, and everyone hates mondays, am I right? Anyway, enjoy, and leave comments on what you think their baby will be called!!