51 - Go To Sleep

"Now go to sleep b*tch! Die, motherf*cker, die! Ugh, time's up b*tch, close ya eyes. Go to sleep b*tch! Why are you still alive? How many times I gotta tell ya, close ya eyes? And go to sleep b*tch! Die, motherf*cker, die, bye, bye, motherf*cker, bye, bye! Go to sleep b*tch! Why are you still alive? Why, die motherf*cker, ah, ah, ah..... Go to sleep, b*tch!" ~ Go To Sleep - Eminem

 The hospital was quiet.. Only a few nurses and doctors were inside, chatting or looking after elderly patients. Rochelle had spent the last five minutes trying to get out of the horrid hospital bed, trying to break the wires that stopped her from going anywhere. Of course, she couldn't break them so she just ripped them off, which hurt like hell... So, nows shes off the bed and heading towards the knife on the table on the other side of the room, near the door. She hobbled towards it, ignoring the pain from the gauze on her leg. Rochelle picked the knife up and held it tightly in her hands, shutting her eyes.

 "I've never done anything like this.." She mumbled to herself, taking a good look at the knife when she opened her eyes again. "But I want to... I know it's not the right thing to do, but who cares? It's in my blood." Rochelle smirked, turning around to face the door, checking to see if anyone was outside of it. No one. She slowly turned the door handle, poking her head out of the door. Still no one. She quickly ran out of the room, not bothering to shut the door behind her and ran down the hallway towards the sound of voices and laughing. Three ladies and a man were sat around a small, oak table, sipping coffee and talking. Rochelle peaked her head around the corner at them, and smirked once again. She held the knife tightly in her hand and started to run towards the ladies. Somehow, none of them noticed Rochelle was behind them until she stabbed one of them and everyone screamed. Rochelle quickly stabbed the lady next to her and then the other lady but couldn't get the man. By now, she was covered in blood and walking away from the bodies on the floor, in search of the male doctor. After walking for a while, she came across a nurse and a little girl in a hospital bed. The little girl was about 3 or 4 and Rochelle noticed something very strange about her, well it was strange to Rochelle; the girl was bald. Rochelle quickly snuck into the room and stabbed the nurse in the back, blood pouring out of the dead body. The little girl just looked at Rochelle and smiled.

 "Thank you, she was annoying me anyway... Maybe now I can get some sleep." The girl giggled, looking at Rochelle.

 "I hope you get better soon.." Rochelle said, backing out the room and running down the corridor again. She ran and ran for a while until she heard a scream coming from the other side of the hospital. That definitely wasn't her. Rochelle turned around, and began walking backwards, the knife out in front of her, making sure no other killer was following.   Rochelle gulped, taking several steps backwards until she bumped into someone and screamed. Rochelle didn't have a clue who it was, but whoever it was put their hand on Rochelle's mouth.

 "Go to sleep." Said whoever had their hand on Rochelle's mouth, raising a knife to her heart. 

 "JEFF!" Rochelle screamed, yanking Jeff's hand off her mouth and hugging him.

 "Rocky? Oh... Hey! Sorry... Don't go to sleep, please.." Jeff said, hugging Rochelle back. Jeff stood back after a while, and looked Rochelle up and down. "May I say I am turned on by all this blood and the knife.." Jeff smirked, rubbing a bloody hand over Rochelle's already bloody cheek.

 "Oh, well who have you been killing?" Rochelle laughed, looking at the knife in Jeff's shaking hand.. "And why are you shaking?" 

 "Because I found you and I was killing doctors and people... Slendy and E.J are somewhere around here.. L.J is at the candy machine." Jeff explained, taking Rochelle's hand in his own and walking down the hallway, stepping over a dead body.

 "Wait! Hang on!" Rochelle yelled, bending down to the dead body, putting her knife towards the body's skin, breaking it at touch. She put her hand in the tiny slit she made and pulled out a kidney covered in blood. "I've never had a fresh one, y'know." Rochelle laughed, taking a bite, walking along the hall with Jeff.