32 - Girls/Girls/Boys

Girls love girls and boys, girls love girls and boys, and never did I think that I ,would be caught in the way you got me. But girls love girls and boys, and love is not a choice." ~ Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco

Explaining things can sometimes take a long time. What Slender Man had to explain to Rochelle took about three hours. Yeah, three hours. I know, that's a long time. But, considering she'd been to school once, she learnt pretty fast. But, anyway, now that's done, we can get back to the story. It was about 3pm and Jeff, Rochelle, BEN, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, and Smile were all in the living room all doing different things. BEN, Jeff, Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack were all playing Wii sports on BEN's Wii. Slender Man was reading a book, Smile was sleeping and Rochelle was asleep. She sounds so much like me right now. Asleep while everyone else is playing. 
 "Rocky?" Jeff said, turning around, dropping the controller on Slender Man's foot. 
 "Oww." Slender Man whispered to himself, looking over his book at Jeff. Jeff just smiled. 
 "Sorry. Why's Rocky asleep? She was asleep all of last night. How do you think I feel?" Jeff said like a sassy person. It was pretty funny to watch actually. 
 "That's your own fault, Jeffrey." Slender Man sighed, throwing his head back onto the sofa. 
 "I know, I know." Jeff replied, picking Rochelle up in his arms. 
 "What are you doing?" BEN asked, turning around, pausing the game. Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack looked too. 
 "Taking her upstairs. She deserves to have a nice place to sle- nap." Jeff answered, walking towards the stairs. "She's only napping because she's not dead, you know." Jeff added, walking upstairs and into Rochelle's room. He shut the door behind himself and placed Rochelle gently onto the bed. She flinched as her head touched the pillow. Jeff smiled to himself, which is what he does anyway. "She looks so peaceful.." He whispered to himself, removing some of the pitch black hair from her face to behind her ear. Jeff sighed, sitting down on the bed, next to Rochelle. He bit his lip and looked at Rochelle again. He moved closer to her, his lips inches from hers. He kissed her and she opened her eyes, mostly in shock. She quickly pushed Jeff away from herself, and looked down at her body. 
 "Jeff... W-What were you doing?" She asked, moving away from his slightly. 
 "Kissing you." Was all he replied, smiling. 
 "Oh...You-you weren't going to do anything else, were you?" She stuttered, looking into Jeff's pitch black eyes. 
 "No, why? Don't you love me anymore? It's Jane, isn't it. I don't love her, I promise. In fact, I hate her." Jeff said totally innocent. 
 "No, no, no, Jeff. I still love you, but.." Rochelle didn't finish. She just looked down at herself, and bit her lip. 
 "But..?"
 "But, I like Jane. I know she's only been here for a day or so, but... I like her, Jeff." Rochelle answered, her face straight. 
 "Wait, are you trying to tell me you love Jane?" Jeff asked and Rochelle nodded and shook her head at the same time. 
 "Jeff, I don't know.. Okay.  From the second I saw her, I felt something about her. It can't be love. I don't love a girl, I'm straight.. I think.. Jeff, I will always love you, okay? I would never go out with Jane." Rochelle said, pulling Jeff close. "I'm sorry, I'm a mess." 
 "No, Rocky, it's fine. There are many other people in the world like you, just don't tell your father, okay?" 
 "Okay."

A/N: So, another one of these! They won't be a normal thing, trust me! Anyway, I just got a twitter account, and would really appreciate it if you checked it out, maybe gave me a follow? I'd also love to hear your theories, comments and other stuff on there! It's kind of easier than Wattpad. I will still reply to Wattpad comments as much as I can, but yeah! I'll update again soon! Until then, enjoy!