43 - Mama

"Mama, we all go to hell, Mama, we all go to hell. It's really quite pleasant, except for the smell.. Mama, we all go to hell." ~ Mama - My Chemical Romance

 The sun had just risen, meaning it was now light out. The sun was shining (DONT YOU GUYS THINK THE SUN FROM THE TELETUBBIES AND ZELDA'S MOON SHOULD GET MARRIED???) , and it was just a beautiful morning. Birds were tweeting (Not Twitter!) and seagulls were making that really annoying sound... I don't know what the hell it is called. Anyway, the mansion was mad! Crazy in fact. Since Rochelle had been sick a lot recently, her father was finally making her take a pregnancy test. Jeff was feeling rather nervous, not only the fact that he might of gotten Rochelle pregnant, but also the fact that if she IS pregnant, Slender Man would probably kill him. But... Rochelle won't agree to take the test which kind of relieved Jeff. BEN, Laughing Jack and Eyeless Jack were also a little nervous. I mean, they've seen this girl grow up, take on new challenges and find true love.. And now, she might be pregnant with one of their best friends' babies... Masky and Hoodie were just staying in Slender Man's shadow, staying out of everything which is probably the best thing to do. 

 "Dad, I am not taking this. I'm not f*cking pregnant, okay!" Rochelle yelled, folding her arms, slumping down on the sofa.

 "Rochelle, I do not accept language like that in this house, okay? And you will do as I say.." Slender Man replied, pushing a pregnancy test into Rochelle's folded arms. 

 "Please Rocky.." Jeff asked, trying to smile sweetly at Rochelle. She ignored him and rolled her eyes. 

 "I will NEVER take this, because I know I'm not pregnant..." Rochelle grumbled, throwing the test half way across the living room, almost hitting the Christmas tree. 

 "Rocky, I know you really don't want to take this, but please? It's for the better... Please.." Jeff asked again, trying to use puppy dog eyes this time. He did look cute though. 

 "Urgh, fine.. But if I'm not pregnant, you all owe me an apology." Rochelle sighed, standing up, grabbing the test from the floor and stumbling over towards the bathroom. She went inside and slammed the door shut. 

 "Well, at least she's going to take it.." BEN said, sitting down next to Jeff. "So, what will happen if the test is positive?" 

 "Jeffrey will die." Slender Man simply said, sitting in an armchair opposite the Christmas tree. 

 "Oh, well thats a little harsh!" Eyeless Jack spoke up, taking tiny bites out of a kidney.

 "Yes, but it's technically all his fault if she is.." Laughing Jack answered, shrugging. Jeff slowly turned around to look at Slender Man and then turned back around quickly. 

 "I-I guess... I just hope for the best." Jeff said, taking a long, deep breath. The rest of the time was silent before Rochelle came out the bathroom. I think everyone was preparing for the worst, but that didn't exactly have to be the case, did it? There's thousands of reasons she could of been throwing up, like for example eating a bad kidney. When Rochelle finally came out the bathroom, everyone looked towards her, waiting to hear the results. 

 "So....?" Slender Man asked, rushing over to his daughter, grabbing the test from her hands and reading what it said....