41 - Sleepwalking

"Time stood still, the way it did before , it's like I'm sleepwalking. Fell into another hole again, it's like I'm sleepwalking." ~ Sleepwalking - Bring Me The Horizon

The sun had just risen, it's heat bouncing off the white sheets of snow that lay over the ground. Icicles still hung on the trees, glistening in the sun light. It was a very pretty sight. It's only ten days till Christmas, so, as you probably can imagine, the mansion was very busy. They hadn't put a tree up yet, which they normally do so they were a little behind this year, but they all have a good reason. Currently, Jeff, BEN, Slender Man, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, Jane, Sally and Smile were all in the living room, sorting through boxes and boxes of Christmas decorations. If you're wondering where Rochelle is, she's in the bathroom throwing up. Yeah, I said that... Throwing up. Things aren't going very well this Christmas, are they? 
 "Where the hell is Rocky?" BEN asked, chucking a bunch of tinsel across the living room, letting it land on the sofa, covering it in tiny, sparkly pieces of plastic. 
 "In the bathroom." Jeff replied simply, taking thousands of ball balls out a packet and putting them on the floor by the side of him. He smirked to himself. "I don't think that was a bad kidney. Maybe I do have something down there.." 
 "Jeff! Eww, no." Eyeless Jack pulled a face, getting several ornaments out the boxes and putting them on the coffee table. 
 "Jeffrey, please keep it PG in front of Sally." Slender Man said, looking out the massive window into the forest. "We need a tree." He sighed, looking at a massive one covered in snow. 
 "That one!" Sally shouted, pointing to the one Slender Man was looking at. Slender Man nodded, stood up properly, and began to walk out the mansion. As he did so, the bathroom door swung open and there stood a very tired looking, very messy Rochelle. Her black hair was in knots, her PJ's were ripped (God knows how that happened :/ ) and she looked as grumpy as ever. 
 "Morning Rocky." BEN said, chucking more and more tinsel everywhere. 
 "Yeah, morning." Rochelle mumbled, sitting on the sofa, pushing all the tinsel away from herself. 
 "What's wrong?" Jeff asked, sitting next to Rochelle, putting his arm around her, hugging her tightly. 
 "Sick." Was all Rochelle replied with. Jeff sighed. 
 "You need to tell your dad." He answered, trying to look serious, but we all know that was impossible. 
 "No, all I need to do is go to sleep." Rochelle mumbled, throwing her head back, her eyes slowly closing. 
 "Rocky, 'go to sleep' is my line, and you do not need to go to sleep." Jeff chuckled, smirking. Rochelle laughed once and then sighed. 
 "No, I want to sleep. As in shut my eyes and wake up when I want to, not never wake up as you say..." Rochelle yawned, her eyes slowly shutting. Eventually, the shut and she was asleep. Then, Slender Man came back inside with a big tree. He put it in the center of the room and sighed. 
 "Rochelle's asleep? Wow, what's wrong with her?" Slender Man slightly chucked, brushing some snow off his sleeve. 
 "She was sick, again." BEN said, grabbing some tinsel and wrapping it around the tree. 
 "She needs to see me when she wakes up. We're going to have to expect the worse.." Slender Man answered, putting several ball balls on the tree using his tentacles. "I just wish I could take back the clock, and kill you Jeffrey." Slender Man threw a ball ball at Jeff. Jeff just ran and hid behind the sofa. 
 "Wait? Kill ME? How is this my fault?" Jeff asked, obviously slightly confused.
 "Think about it..." 
 "Oh."