46 - Nightmare

(A/N: Just bare in mind, this story is currently in the year 2015... Just thought I'd let you know so this chapter made sense.) 

"Flesh is burning, you can smell it in the air. Cause men like you have such an easy soul to steal. So stand in line while they ink numbers in your head. Now you're a slave until the end of time here stops the madness. Turning, haunting, yearning.. Pull the trigger. You should've known, the price of evil. And it hurts to know that you belong here, yeah. Ooh, it's your f*ckin' nightmare." ~ Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold

 The sun was shining through the windows of the tiny cottage Rochelle was in. She had stayed there over night, not that she wanted to, but Ellie and Matt were so happy that Rochelle could of possibly found their daughter they made her stay. Rochelle knew her father was worried about her.. It's just a feeling you get when your away from someone you love. Or maybe it was just how the Creepypasta's communicated. Anyway, Rochelle was wide awake, led on the sofa in the cottage, covered in a bright blue blanket. Sat on an armchair opposite her was Andy and Elizabeth, eating banana's. Ellie and Matt were stood in the living room with them, eating bowls of cereal, watching Rochelle. 

 "Can I go home yet...?" Rochelle asked, propping herself up on her elbows, looking at Matt and Ellie.  

 "No, sorry sweetheart. We need to wait for the doctor to arrive and take a test. Then we can see if we're your real parents." Ellie said, sounding as happy as ever, a massive smile on her face. Matt was smiling as well. 

 "Well... can we at least play something... Video games maybe?" Rochelle asked again, slightly annoyed at the fact she wasn't aloud to go home. But then again, they couldn't control her, 

 "Sorry, no video games in this house. Not after what happened to Matt's cousin..." Ellie said, looking towards her husband. Matt twitched and came over to sit by Rochelle.

 "What happened to his cousin?" Rochelle asked, slightly intrigued. 

 "Well, about five years ago, my cousin, Matt, yes his name was also Matt, moved into a dorm room with his friend. His friend gave Matt his old Nintendo 64 to play on. Matt decided to go out and find a game or something to play on it. So, he went to a garage sale run by an old man. The old man gave him a plain game cartridge for the Nintendo for free. Written on the front of the cartridge was 'Majora's Mask'  in black marker. Matt took it back to play on it. Every thing seemed normal as he played it but that was until he found some glitches and something began following him. Pretty much, Matt was being haunted by a boy called Ben who was haunting the game. Matt posted this to a web forum called 'Creepypasta'. And since then I haven't really talked to Matt..." Matt explained, playing with his fingers as he talked about his cousin. Rochelle just looked at Matt. She knew BEN, of course she did. She just couldn't believe this haunted Ben guy was BEN... The BEN. It would explain a little bit... Like how BEN is always playing video games, or how he is always saying random things. 

 "O-okay... I understand." Rochelle said, pushing the blanket of herself, standing up. " I need to go to the bathroom." She said, walking out into the hallway, trying to find the bathroom. Eventually, she did and she went inside, locking the door after her. She needed to get out of here, and quickly. Rochelle looked around the room, looking for a way to get out. There was a window, a tiny window. There was no way she would fit through it, well, not in human form at least... 

 A/N: Hi guys, so I decided to enter this into the Wattys this year, so I'll be uploading the last parts pretty quickly as I did pre-write it before uploading it to Wattpad. So enjoy!