62 - Fallen Angels

"We scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels! We scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels! To those who sing alone, no need to feel this sorrow! We scream, we shout, we are the fallen angels!" ~ Fallen Angels - Black Veil Brides

 Fear. What does that word mean to you? Anything? It does to some people. To some people it means something your afraid of, like spiders or killers. For others it could refrence to 'F.E.A.R' from Black Veil Brides' Wretched and Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones album. And for most people it could mean something you don't want happening, and you have a fear of it happening. For Rochelle, fear meant her father. She was truly afraid of what he might to do her... or Jeff. She had a fear that Jeff was going to get seriously hurt, and she just couldn't take that. This baby needed a father, and Jeff was going to be the only person who could be that. Rochelle was sat on her bed, hugging her legs tightly, tears streaming down her cheeks. She looked at the biggish bump where her stomach is. She'd never made her father THIS angry, ever. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Rochelle looked towards her door, and then back at her stomach, ignoring the knock. The door  opened with a squeak and in walked Jeff, sitting on Rochelle's bed. 
 "Look, Rocky... I know your really upset about this, and I know your angry at Masky. But, in Masky's defense, Slendy made him tell him. It was never Masky's fault.. You understand that, right? And you can never keep secrets from your parents, unless your me and you've killed your parents, but I do not recommend doing that because Slendy might get angry." Jeff said, patting Rochelle's back reassuringly.
 "B-but, I know d-dad will n-n-never forgive me. I k-know he won't, e-ever. And, I-I wasn't b-b-blaming Masky." Rochelle cried, looking up towards Jeff, slightly smiling when she saw his face. "I-I need to go a-a-and see d-dad." Rochelle stuttered, wiping the tears from her cheeks and getting up off the bed, walking towards the door. She wandered downstairs and found her father sat in the study, his head on the desk. "Dad?" Rochelle asked, pushing open the door. 
 "Oh, it's you Rochelle.... What do you want?" Slender Man asked in reply, not like he cared much. He was really upset and angry... He just didn't know what to do.  
 "Look, dad, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you..." Rochelle said, sitting on a chair opposite Slender Man. "I was gonna tell you, I just didn't get round to doing it.. I forgot."
  "Rochelle, I know you didn't forget, okay? All I know is you need to get an abortion, sooner or later." Slender Man answered, tapping his long, bony fingers together. 
 "No, dad, it's not right to kill a child!" Rochelle yelled, banging her fist on the desk.
 "But, we do it all the time. What's so different?" Slender Man asked, not confused at all. He was heartless, that's what he is.
 "Dad, this is mine and Jeff's baby, not some random kid you find. You have no heart, I'm surprised you didn't kill me! I would of been much happier!" Rochelle shouted, tears streaming down her face again. "This isn't your decision, it's mine... And, dad?" Rochelle turned around as she walked towards the door, facing her father for a final time. "I'm going. I hope you have a nice life living with out me.." Rochelle said, walking out the door slamming it behind herself. She walked into the living room, ignored BEN who said hello and stormed out the front door of the mansion, into the night. Slender Man watched from a window as his 'daughter' faded away from his sight. He couldn't believe what had just happened...