Trying Something New..

**********

Meanwhile At Home...

Tamia

After my shower I went downstairs for a bite to eat. I was outside in the backyard just chilling on the porch grubbing on my little chicken sandwich, wrapped up in a blanket when I heard a car pulling up. I knew it couldn't be Eric or Serai since they both had plans with their beaus and it was still pretty early; it had to be Kev. Hearing banging on the door as well as my name being called I knew it was him, but since my ass was comfortable where I am I wasn't about to get up to open the front door for him, so let's just see how long it'll take him to put them legs to use.

Taking a bite out of my sandwich, I moaned a little before looking up to see a shadow coming from around the corner. At first I was a little scared since I was out here alone, but quickly relaxed when I saw Kevin.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"What'cha doing out here, didn't you hear me calling you?" he asked, sitting beside me.

"Yeah, but I'm eating, want some?" I asked bringing the sandwich to his lips; he looked at it for a second before taking a huge bite.

Mann I should've never offered.

"So you ignored me because you was eating, really Tamia?"

"Oh! And I was comfortable."

"You was comfortable?"

"Yep, and still am," I said smiling.

"Tsk."

"Where were you?" I asked putting my half eaten sandwich to the side, snuggling up to him.

"I went to see a friend."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, why?"

"It's 9:45 at night Kevin you left me at 2 o'clock."

"I know, but it's been a good minute since I saw my nigga so we just chilled."

"Mhm and that's it?" I said not quite believing him. Like what man rather stay out with his friend then at home with his woman? You know what, scratch that because there be a few out there but I just never thought Kev would ever be one of them; but hey as long as it doesn't turn into a regular thing I'm good.

"Yeah babe."

"Okay. If you say so"

"What the hell is that on your feet?" he asked with a hint of a smile on his face.

"Looking down I clicked my heels together before saying, "Oh these, aren't they the cutest."

"They something a'ight. Something real ugly."

"Hey now, don't be making fun of my pups, they're extremely comfortable."

"Uh huh okay, but still ugly."

"Don't make me take one off and beat you with it."

"More like make me pass out, they must be full of funk right about now."

"When did you become so mean?"

Laughing he said, "Naw babe I'm just playing with ya', so how was work?"

"It was good alot of hard work, but good. Ooh I think I even made a new friend."

Kevin

Uh huh, it better not be that baby face looking nigga.

"Yeah, who that?"

"Remember the girl at the cash register?"

"Uh not really."