Its My Party I'll Get Turned Up If I Want To...

Tamia POV *

" Tamia...Tamiaaaa....Tamia! get yo behind up! Don't make me get a switch!"  

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said flying up outta my sleep rubbing the sleep outta my eyes.

"Serai what the hell man!" she breaks out the old school dances while sing.. well I think that's what she was tryna do, singing randomly.

"Go Shorty its your birthday, we gonna party like its your birthday..... Its your birthday let's get crazyyy ....HAMMER TIME, NAH NAH NAH NAH CAN'T TOUCH THIS!"

Oh my god this girl is too funny, laughing I said "Thanks  girl I appreciate it but don't you got school in line 20 minutes" I asked looking at her from head to toe the girl was rocking men boxers Elmo socks a multicolor head scarf  and a tank top "Nice outfit by the way, I'm loving the socks oh and lets not forget the boxers ."  

"Don't hate I know I look good."  

"You sure bout that?"  

"You lucky it's you birthday or I'd be all up on yo ass right now."   "Yeah I know."  

"And to answer your question I'm not going today we're having a girls day just you me and Toya. Its gonna SOMUCHFUNN!!!" she said a little too ecstatic on that last part.

That's when it hit me I was alone in the room with Serai...

This is the second day in a row he left without a word...What is going on?

"Serai, where's Kevin?"  shrugging her shoulder she said "I don't know, when I got up he was already gone." 

"Oh."  

"Forget him today's all about you now get a move on first stop SHOPPING!" 

"You sure this ain't about you cause you a little too excited for me right now."  

"Okay Okay I'll try to compose myself." 

"That's all I ask."  

"Well you got 30 minutes to get ready see ya downstairs.". "Alright."

After finally dragging my behind outta bed I went to the bathroom to get ready I wasn't really sure what to expect today since birthdays were never big st my house as long as I spend it with the one I lobe and care for I'm good if only Kevin was here. After taking a shower I put on  the dress Kevin had bought for me from the first time I moved in, putting my hair in  ponytail I slipped on my sandals moving to the dresser to apply some lip gloss since that all the makeup I wear I saw a envelope  with my name on it tearing it open I began to read...

         * Hey baby happy sweet sixteen I know you probably mad at me for not being there but some stuff came up and I had to handle it I promise I'll make it up to you, today's your day so just in enjoy it I love you Tamia Campbell more than you'll ever know. In the envelope is  your very first  present.

Puzzled, I look back in the envelope to find a credit card a black card at that most girls would be giddy with glee right now but I'm not,

I'm not with him for what he could give doesn't he know that by now.

Taking one last look at the card I open the dresser drawer and dropped it in grabbing my pocketbook I left the room running down the stairs  skipping towards the kitchen "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

Oh gosh! I slap my hand over my heart  Toya Eric and Serai were all gathered around the kitchen counter with balloons and a cake alone with breakfast.

"Aw this is so sweet of y'all I love it!" I said hugging each of them.

  "Okay! as much as my already big ass love cake I think we need to day up and going but first ..... PRESENT TIME!"  

"Here open mine first." Serai said hopping from one foot to the other I swear this girl... taking the gift from her a multicolor wrapped box shaking it slightly trying to figure out just what it might be.

"Just open it already!"

Well damn...

Ripping the wrapping paper open I see it an electronic  a tablet I think. "What is this?" 

"A galaxy note 3." 

"Oh is that like a new tablet or something?" 

"Oh my god I see I'ma have to upgrade you. Girl its a phone!" 

"A phone this big! Nuh-uh I'm fine with my phone." 

" Your phone is a cheap looking Nokia." 

"So it works and I understand it, next gift please I wanna get the shopping nightmare over with." 

"Don't worry it'll be over quicker than you can know it." Eric said handing me his.

Opening it up quickly I see its a pair of small diamond earrings   "Oh Eric I love it! thank you so much!" 

"Wait a second! he gets oh god I love it eeh eeh but I get a what a galaxy note? Really!" 

"Jealous much, Serai?"   "I am not jealous!" 

"Here's mine, Tamia" opening it up I find two tickets and a smaller box taking the other box up she quickly said "Your not allowed to open that one til later." 

"Now let's get on with this bday shall we"....

Part 2 will be released later til then let me know what y'all thought