Can we just cuddle...

Getting back to the house, I look to the backseat to see Serai passed out drunk with her mouth half open Laying on Eric's shoulder, all getting outta the car Eric lifted her out while I got the door. Standing aside allowing him to step inside with her getting another look at her I see she now was sucking on her thumb leaning closer to Kevin I ask " Does she always act this way after a few drinks?"  "Yep, that's our Sara.". "I'ma just put her to bed and I'll see you guys in the morning" Eric said " Okay, well I'll help."  I suggested "Nah its cool I got it."  "Okay well good night.". "Night." turning around expecting to find Kevin I find me by myself

wonder where he..." hearing sound from the family room I went in finding him spreading some blankets down on the couch, not sure on what to say at the moment I cleared my throat.

Raising his head to see me watching him he smiled, finished with his blankets.  "Hey you, you enjoyed yourself tonight?"  "Yeah I had more fun knowing you were there with me." I said shyly walking up to me he placed his arm around me "Well I'm glad to know I was able to put a smile on this beautiful face tonight." looking up at him not saying a word I stepped closer on my toes and kissed him, I kissed him the way I been wanting since the moment he showed he cared, when he was the only one that helped me in the hallway that day at school.

"Mhmm." getting more and more turned on, still wrapped in each others arms we somehow moved to the couch falling on the blankets we deepened the kiss pulling him closer as if it was possible he takes his right hand guiding it down and over my thigh feeling so good I didn't want that feeling to stop that was until I felt my skirt been pulled upwards I freaked  "Kevin, wait I-l not ..." not getting a chance to finish my sentence he quickly stop and sat upright rubbing a hand down his face "Tamia I'm sorry."  "Whatever for?"  "I shouldn't have done th..." now it was my turn to stop him "You didn't do anything I didn't want you to, I'm just not quite ready to go beyond kissing, I hope you can understand."   "I get it, I honestly do and I have no problem waiting til you are, a'ight?" smiling at him I said "a'ight, you're amazing you know that."  taking my hand enjoining our fingers together he laughs " You're one of the few people who can actually say that and mean it."  confused I said "What you mean?" trying to clear up my confusion, he said "I've done a lot of bad things in my life none that I'm proud of but none I regret, cause I honestly believe everything I've done both bad and good lead me to you, and you Tamia is and will always be worth it." lifting our enjoined hands he placed a soft kiss on my knuckles.

Putting my other hand over my mouth to hide a oncoming yawn he said "It's pretty late you should head up and get some sleep." nodding I stood and said "Good night"  heading for the stairs stopping at the bottom step I turned towards him and said "Wanna join me?" Seeing that I seem to caught him off guard I smiled at him and said "Well..." not waiting for an answer I went upstairs stopping at the top to see him at the bottom still shocked that I was basically giving the greenlight to come into bed with me.

Opening the bedroom door I went in leaving it slightly open for this to see the bed while I went to the bathroom to change. After stripping down and clearing all make up off my face I turned the light off and went back into the bedroom to see him laying on top of the sheets in a white wife beater and a pair of basketball shorts with the remote in hand channel surfing not dealing I entered the room I decided to let my presence be known "What'cha watching, anything good?" I asked getting under the covers still a little self-conscious of my size in these pajama shorts  "Nothing yet" he said glancing at me seeing that I wasn't really interested in the TV he said "come here" sliding closer to him he put his arm around me, placing a kiss on my forehead we cuddled looking up at him I said "Kevin..."  "Mhmm"  "...earlier you said you've done a lot of bad things in your life, can you explain just what you've done so bad?"  "I will I promise just not tonight okay?" "Okay."   "Lets get some sleep." with that he turned the TV off and cuddled closer to me kissing me good night but for some reason I couldn't help but think he was hiding something from me...