Finding Out The Truth Part 2

Tamia

"Kevin, what are you doing here?" I asked standing up. I really didn't need any stress right now; I just need some peace and as you can see that shit went out the window-- excuse my language.

"We need to talk," was all he had to say.

"Ah hem." Was the next thing I heard. Remembering Chloe was with me I quickly remembered my manners and introduced them to each other.

"My bad Chloe this is Kevin, Kevin this is Chloe she's works with me at the store."

"Nice to meet you," he said while holding out his hand for her to shake, wiping her hands clean she took his in a firm grip shaking it.

"Same here," he replied back.

"Can we talk for a second, please?"

Not wanting to be mean I nodded before saying, "Chloe, I need a sec with Kev I'll be right back."

"Okay," she simply said as Kev and I moved over a few tables to the left. While reaching for her phone we caught eye contact I shrugged and mouthed, "Sorry," to her only for her to smile and mouth back, "Its fine."

Turning to Kevin, I blinked as he stared at me with that look in his eye he always seem to have.

"So... What did we need to talk about, that couldn't wait til I got home."

Grabbing my hand he rubbed his thumb across it for a second before lifting it to his lips.

"It's been two days..."

Looking down at our joined hands I sighed.

A part of me knew I had no right to be mad but I honestly couldn't help it. It was as if he dug a hole in my heart by simply saying those words.

Yes, he had a right to choose whether he wanted to be a father or not, but his 'right' seemed to take mine away. I didn't wanna be without Kevin, but I knew in the long run I wanted to be a mother one day.

I wanted to have a little mini me, someone who'll wake me up at 3 A.M because they needed a diaper change or a warm bottle or even just the comfort of his or her mother's voice. I wanted all that someday and just to know the one person I wanted all that with didn't feel the same was and still is heartbreaking.

And even with two days passed I still don't see myself anywhere else.

"I know."

"Can we please just talk this out? Because I can't keep doing this baby I miss you, I just wanna get US back."

Looking up into his eyes I gave him a weak smile as I nodded.

"Yeah, but can we talk when I get home? My lunch is almost up and I don't need Jeremiah ticked off at me or Chloe."

"Yeah, sure I'll see you at home."

He said before kissing my cheek.

I was about to turn and head over to Chloe when he pulled me back to say, "I love you." Never once did his eyes leave mine.

"I love y,ou too," I said before softly pecking his lips. Letting go of my hand I headed to Chloe as he stood there watching our departing backs.

Kevin

Leaving the mall I went straight to my car when I heard someone calling my name; turning to the source of the voice I see Lia coming straight at me.

Great, just when my day was starting to get better.

"What'cha want Lia," I asked while looking around, the last thing I needed right now was someone Tamia and I both knew seeing me with this broad.

"Can't I say hi to an old friend, without it seeming as I want something, mhm Kevin? Plus I wanted to show and give you something."