Nana Don't Play..

The Next Morning...

Tamia POV

Shifting slightly in bed I feel completely uncomfortable and hot out my ass, I move to lay on my side only to be unable to

What the hell...

Opening my eyes I blinked repeatedly adjusting to the sunlight that fill the room, looking down to see a sound asleep Kevin wrapped up a little too much around me.

With his left leg thrown over mine, his head snuggled up on my breasts as well as his arm around my middle I could pretty much as my baby was far too comfortable.

"Babe.." I whispered still looking down at him he grunted but stayed as he was wrapped around me like a turkey burrito- Mhmm I'm hungry...

"Kevin- baby." Still no answer.

Looking over at the alarm clock on the nightstand I kissed my teeth seeing it that was only a few minutes after six in the bleeping morning.

"Kevin, come on man get off me its too hot for this extra warmth."

Now look granted we when to sleep in each others arms but that was before heat decided to sneak up on me like a bitch on steroids, cause when I'm hot I'm moody and cranky, and somebody please tell me why Ms Ruth ain't got no damn air conditioning, like really nana-- GOD! I need air!

Pushing him off me, he accidentally falls of the bed.

"Ah! Shit!"

"Shhh! You'll wake everybody." I said leaning over, putting my hand over his mouth.

Snatching my hand off his lips he glared at me before rubbing the back of his head.

"You care to explain why my ass came crashing to hard ass floor." He said still eyeing me.

"Umm, I got hot and you just wouldn't move and well- baby you know how I get when I'm hot, big girls and heat just don't go well together." I explained.

"So you shove me?!"

"Shhh stop yelling. And it was more like a little love push."

"Love push?"

"Yeah, that's what I said."

Getting up off the floor he shakes his head before asking

"And what's your idea of a 'love push'?"

"I love you so much it was all up on us in bed; legs, arms, even a little drawl so I had to sho- push it in between us so I--we won't suffocate." I said with a little smile.

Know that shit didn't make sense even to me,

Love push! That's was really the best I could come up with? Where Serai when need her!

"Okay, Ms love push I'll let you get away with that weird ass explanation cause my ass still tired, so move over."

"Nuh-uh go to you assigned room Ms Ruth should be up in an hour or two and you can't be in here." I said pushing the covers back I'm too hot for all this extra-ness.

"But babe!"

"Nuh-uh don't even, I let it fly last night but no I'm not about to have your grandmother walk in on us thinking God knows what just because you wanna be a big baby and sleep between these boobs no I'm not about to be that girl in her eyes, so good night Kevin."

"Its not night."

"You know what I mean, smartass."

"Fine, goodnight."