Serai Meets The Family Part 2

Serai

"Dinner is served."

"Great, but um can someone show me where the bathroom is please?"

"I can! I can Sea! Let me!" Maria jumped up and shouted.

"Well then, lead the way."

"Come," she said grabbing my hand in her much smaller one, she dragged me along.

Releasing my hand she points to a door and said, "In here, oh and don't forget to wipe yowr chu chu and wash yowr hands."

"Um, my chu chu what's that?"

"Yeah yowr chu chu," she whispered, looking up and down the hallway before pointing to her chu chu.

"Ooh, okay then I will." With that she left, skipping back to the kitchen.

Closing the door behind me, I step in front of the bathroom sink and stared at myself through the mirror. Taking a deep breath, I looked towards the ceiling and start having a little convo with the big man upstairs.

Pulling my dress up over my knees I kneeled down. "Gotta do this right."

Clearing my throat I began praying, "Lord I come to you tonight again, in this nicely decorated bathroom I might add, to ask for the strength, the strength to not be disrespectful and whoop this polka dot looking bitch's ass. Ooh she made me slip!" Calming down a bit I started over.

"Um okay let me start from the beginning. Remember when I asked you to get me through this night? Well God Imma need a lot more strength now, because I've been faced with a new challenge named Alliana. I know she out there tryna test me so I can eff up the whole dinner. Why, I honestly don't know, but if she keeps at this and I'm telling you, Imma go straight Mike Tyson on that boney ass so I'm begging you for the strength. Ooh if I can just pop her in the throat one time ugh. Alright let me outta this bathroom before they start thinking I got diarrhea or something, amen." Getting off the floor, I straighten my dress and wash my hands.

Opening the bathroom door, I stepped out only to step back in. Looking up I said, "Oh question, If I popped her when moms ain't looking I could get away with that right? You know what, never mind."

Walking back into the dining area I saw everyone seated but Kaden's mom, looking over at Kaden I try my best not to look at Alliana, who was sitting across from him when I asked, "Where your mom?"

"In the kitchen."

"Doing what?"

"Bringing out the food I guess."

"Hold up, and you and this heifer sitting here. Boy you get up and go help yo' momma."

"Who you calling heifer?"

"Ho! -- ooh Lord, the strength Jesus the strength."

"Baby let's go help moms."

"Sure," I said never once taking my eyes off of Alliana, holding up my index and middle finger, I pointed from my eyes to hers with a look basically saying, "Me and you sweetie, me and you just wait," as Kaden pulled me towards the kitchen.

"Hey Ma need some help?" Kaden asked, as soon as we entered.

Turning around from the oven with pot roast in her hand she says, "Why, you offering and if so what'cha want boy?"

Laughing he said, "Nothing, can't I just help my momma out."

"I made him come help with the food Ms. Ava."

"Mhmm, shoulda known you wasn't in here willingly, here bring this out Serai and I will bring out the others."

"A'ight."

"Serai take these," she says, while handing me a bowl filled with rolls and a glass jug of ice tea.

"Sure."

Going back into the dining area with Ms. Ava close behind me, I placed the food on the table. Taking a deep breath before I sat down beside Kaden with Alliana sitting across from me, that's right the bi-- I mean the chick was sitting in front of me. It was so hard to keep my tongue from slipping around this girl; Ms. Thing even had the balls to smirk at me like she really don't know how effed up I am in the head does she. Oooh somebody better tell her!

"Serai, Kaden tells me you go to school together?"

"Yeah, we do."

"So you excited on graduating next year, I know Kaden is."

"Um actually I'm not; Kaden's a grade ahead of me."

"Oh I didn't know, he never told me that so what, that makes you how old?"

"Fifteen."

"Fifteen? Isn't that a little too young momma?" Ho-llianna asked.

"Not really, so Serai how long you and my big head son here been dating?"

"Now why my head gotta be big, ma how you gon' play me like that I'm hurt."

Laughing somewhat I looked to her and said, "We been together, a little over seven months now."

"Oh so not too long after he and Johanna broke up right?" I glared at his sister after she said that.

This bitch...

"Yeah I guess you can say that." Feeling Kaden grabbing my hand under the table and slightly squeezing it for support, I held onto that muthafucka and released my anger towards his sister. I squeezed it so hard Kaden had a look of pain on his face, as he moaned out loud. I quickly released his hand and pat it only for him to jump a little my poor baby.

"Mommy can I have a roll please!"

"Me too mommy!"

"Sure my babies," she says getting up to put a roll on each of the girls' plate as we all start passing the dishes around, while Alliana and I had a stare match. Looking towards her throat just one time, I just want to pop her in it one time, man.

After questioning me a little further, we all had a peaceful dinner surprisingly.

Kaden and I were now in the kitchen doing the dishes, okay scratch that he was doing the dishes and I was plotting to whip a bitch's ass.

"Well I'm out," Kaden's sister Alliana walked in and said.

"Where you going?"

"Out, bye Serai it was nice meeting you," she smirked.

As she opened the back door to leave I yelled, "Hold up," walking outside with her.

"What?"

"I wanted to say one thing, all night you've been coming at me sideways and shady as fuck. You my man's sister so I ain't tryna take it there, but do that shit again and not even God could help you, got it. Turning around to go back inside, I see Kaden at the door watching us and in that split second I turned back and said, "Oh and Allianna it was nice meeting too, see ya!" All valley girl-like.

Next time bitch next time.

DON'T BE MAD AT ME PLEASE LIFE HAS GOTTA CRAZY FOR ME AS MOST OF YOU KNOW MY DAD WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AWHILE BACK AND WELL FROM THE LOOKS OF IT HE'LL BE GOING BACK ON OCTOBER 3 FOR ANOTHER MAJOR SURGERY

HE NEEDS BLOOD FROM AT LEAST 4 RELITIVES AND THE FUCK UP PART IS I CAN GIVE ANY BECAUSE I'M EPILEPTIC YEP I'M NOT OVER THE HILLS WORRIED YET! BUT I'M GETTING THERE

PRAY FOR HIM PLEASE