In The House Of GOD

HEY Y'ALL REMEMBER THAT LINK OF THE SITE THAT SHOWS SOME OF THE LATEST MOVIES WELLLLL I FOUND A EVEN BETTER ONE! AND ALL MOVIES I'VE SEEN SO FAR ARE GREAT VERSIONS YOU'LL EVEN FIND MOVIES THAT AREN'T EVEN OUT YET

EXAMPLE: HOME SWEET HELL (WON'T BE OUT TIL NEXT WEEK AND I SAW IT LAST MONTH ON THE SITE)

I KNOW I KNOW IM SELLING Y'ALL A DAMN WEBSITE WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME LOL SORRY I'LL SHUT UP NOW

OOH EXCEPT DO ANYONE KNOW APPS/SITE I CAN USE DOWNLOAD MOVIES WITH I REALLY WANNA USE IT ON THIS SITE, PLEASE HELP.

OH AND HAPPY READING PART 2 COMING SOON AND LAWD LET THE DRAMA BEGINS... SIKE!

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2 THOUGH

-RenaeFraser

Eric POV

"Baby... Baby..." were the first thing I heard as I laid in my bed fighting like hell to stay asleep.

"Eric... sweetie please wake up.."

Ughh

Sneaking a peek I groaned when I realize the sun wasn't even up yet, seeing no one there I sucked my teeth before turning my head the other way with hopes of falling back into my peaceful dream less coma like sleep.

"Eric..."

Not this again...

"Yo who dat?" I asked with my head still on my pillow and my eyes still closed.

"Yo?? Since when you start talking to me like that?" The soft voice said.

Wait...

"Amy?" I jumped up looking around the room.

"Down here, babe."

Looking down at my bed i sigh when I saw her face on my tablet I forgot we fell asleep while on it cause she didn't wanna hang up.

Grabbing the tablet I rubbed the sleep outta my eye looking at her, she was fresh faced with her hair down and her glasses off looking more beautiful than I've ever seen her.

"What, why you looking at me like that?" She asked me touching her face.

"Do you see something I don't see on this screen."

Smiling I answered "Yes, you're beauty."

Looking straight at me she blushed tucking her hair behind her ear before saying "Thank you."

"You're more than welcome, so what you planned today?" I asked her.

"Well we're suppose to go kayak later so that should be fun, how about you?"

"Just going to Church with nana and 'em. That's about it, God I miss you."

Giggling she said "I miss you too, can't wait to see you when we get back home."

"Me too baby."

"I have a surprise for you when you get back."

"What is it."

She straight faced me "Eric didn't you hear me say a surprise, meaning I can't say you'll just gonna have to wait til I get back."

"But baby that like only a day before school starts."

"I know, sorry but at least we'll be together."

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Cheer up we'll be together sooner than later right, "