The Day With...

Tamia 

Shopping, He took me shopping at forever 21 oh god why don't you just kill me now...

Silence

"Hey you okay, you been a little quiet since we got here."    "Yeah I'm fine just not use to this."   "To what exactly?"  "To people, more like guys, like you doing all this for me I never has a guy so kindhearted towards me."   "Not even family?"   "Especially not family. But it's okay I'm use to it." Turning to a rack of clothes I pretend to look for my size even though I'm pretty they don't have anything here that can fit me.

"See anything you like?"

Yes but I'm too fat to fit in any of them.

But instead I said "Um, not really."   "If you want we can go someplace else." "I'm sure you got better thing to do then babysit me all day."    "Nobody's babysitting anyone I like being with you plus I'm yours for the day so Hey use to it."

How I wish that was actually true.

"Okay let's go." Exiting the store I accidentally bumped into someone nearly knocking them over "Oh I'm so sorry."  I quickly apologized grabbing their hand to steady them. I look into the face of the girl who made my life a living he'll along side Johanna. Brianna Jones aka head bitch in charge "What are you blind or just stupid she said fixing her top, looking up realizing it was me she scowled "You! You stupid fat idiotic bitch!" Grabbing my top I was quickly pulled outta her hold  "Is there a problem."  Looking over my shoulder I see it was Kevin, I never felt so happy to see someone, gently pulling me beside him rather than in front of him looking up I see that his eyes never left Brianna turning to her all I can see in her eyes was hatred.

Looking to Kevin she smile and said "Nope not-a-one." Turning to enter the store she stops and says "See ya Tamia." With a sickening  smirk I shuddered  "Who was that?" Kevin asked  "Schoolmate.." I replied quietly

As well as my worst nightmare...

"Can we go now I'm kinda tired."    "Okay, sure just let me pick up something at this store, you hungry?" On que my stomach growled " Ha I'll take that as a yes here's some money I'll meet you at the food court. Oh and get me something I'll be right back."  "Okay " placing a kiss at my temple he walked off.

******

Getting in line I waited my turn to order.
"Welcome to McDonalds, how may I help you?"    "Can I get two number ones and a small salad please."  "That'll be $5.89."   Giving a $10 I took my change and waited on my food.

"#25! "  "Right here."   Getting the stank face from the server as I was getting my food was actually nothing new, probably think I was eating this all by myself but I've learned to ignore them as I turned to leave I caught her whispering to her Co-worker "Obesity looking bitch she need to leave the burgers alone and call up weight watchers."  Both snickering I lowered my head and found a seat not even feeling hungry anymore. Looks are one thing but words are another...
"Hey, why the long face ?"  Looking up at a smiling Kevin  "Nothing" watching his smile fade a little at my tone. Sitting down he looks at the food then back at me "What happened?" Shaking my head I said "Nothing I'm fine."   "Well why aren't you gonna eat." He asked pointing to the food shaking my head again I said "I'm not hungry." Eyes still glued to my hands he paused and pulled his chair closer to mine and lifted my chin so I'd be looking into his eyes  then asked "Did someone bother you, did that girl try something again cau..."  "No please just stop"   "No I wanna know what happen in the ten minutes I was gone." Hesitantly I took a quickly look back at the counter too see the server just staring openly Kevin caught on "Did she say something to you."  "Who...."   "Tamia, don't play dumb, I saw you looking at her so come out with it."

Quietly I said "Yes."  Getting up outta his seat he headed over to the girl.

Oh Shit

Reaching the counter he pointed at the girl  "Ayo, you say something to my girl?" He asked while pointing at me  "No sir"  "You sure bout that, Tamia is this her?"  Nodding he continued "Repeat the shit you said to her."   "Sir I-I..." "Now d-don't stutter now own up to what'cha said openly like you did when she was the one standing here."  "......"    "Nothing to say? How  bout this... Apologize"  "Kevin please." I said grabbing his hand   "Naw. Now apologize." Turning to me she said "I'm sorry."   "That's better, now we can go firmly holding my hand we left leaving the food untouched.

Hit me up in the comments let me know what ya'll thought until next time deuces!