Being A Menace...

Serai

It is day three since I have been put on bed rest and honestly I feel fine, thanks to the meds Maddie gave me but I couldn't let them know that. I suspect Tamia knows I'm faking it a little, but was having too much fun watching Kevin and Eric squirm too much.

At first I would just scream my head off for them to get me this or that, til I made Kaden get me this little bell to ring whenever I wanted one of them. You know I secretly think Kaden is glad he ain't got to be round me twenty four seven, mhmm... any who I felt like a princess, more like a princess with a stick up her arse, sorry but when I think royalty I think British soo...yeahh.

I've come up with a schedule from 8am to 3pm its Kevin and then from 3pm to whenever Eric's arse is mine hehe. But I have to say, day two was so far my favorite when I made Kevin go get me some tampons; the jumbo size, by the time he came back he looked traumatized but I think he pissed himself a little when I said, "Kevin, you're gonna have to help me but it on."

When the truth in the matter was I wasn't even on my period. And then there was Eric. My sweet brother Eric, he's gonna be having back problems before I'm through with him. Ya see I had asked Kevin if he could put a TV in my room, you know to kill time but he told me no. I'm still ticked off over that, but no worries he'll get his just wait.

So because I refuse to spend the entire time in my room Eric has become my portable wheelchair? Um I don't know what else to call it. He takes me from point A to point B; if only I could staple his mouth shut but that'll be taking it too far right??? Cause I'm tempted.

Right now I'm watching TV in the family room with Tamia, oh and I know what you're thinking... Why haven't I done anything to Tamia? Simple, she hasn't been a pain in my arse hehe; I love that word.

It was a little after six and the boys were going out leaving me, Tamia and Amy, yep you heard right, to having a girls night in Eric had left a while ago to pick her up even though he was totally against this girls night, why is beyond me. I mean it's not like we're gonna eat her alive or something, like relax, bro.

Hearing the front door open I twisted my head to see who's going through the hallway.

"Amy!" swiftly turning to the source of the voice, she smiles a shy smile and waved a little.

"Well...come over here, we're not gonna bite," I said.

"Well I won't, but you might have to watch Serai," Tamia says, causing me to frown and kick her leg.

"Ow, told ya," she says, as she rubs her thigh.

Oooh I outta kick her again...

Eric

Seeing Serai give Tamia a glare, I grabbed Amy's arm and pulled her back towards the door preventing Serai and Tamia to see or hear what I was about to say to her.

"You sure about this, if not I'll cancel my plans with the guys and you and I can spend some time together."

"As much as I'd love that, I think it's time for me to get to know the people you love and care for, right?" She said shyly, as she played with the button on my shirt.

Lifting her chin up, I glanced into her ocean blue eyes and lean in for a kiss. What was supposed to be a simple peck on the lips turned into a heated make out session. Pulling her into me with my left hand on her back and my right hand caressing her cheek, my stomach started to tighten the only way it does whenever she's near.

I wanted nothing more than to pick up her petite 5'5 frame and run up these stairs but with a house full of people I doubted we would get away with it. As I bit her lip sucking on it lightly, she moans wrapping her arms around my torso, running her hands up and down my back. As another moan escaped her lips the front door opens and in walks Kevin and Kaden. Amy immediately shrinks herself behind me.