Its A Party ...

Kevin

 Have you ever met someone that makes you wanna change your ways and do better in every way possible, well that how I been feeling bout Tamia since the day we met and I've never been the lovey dovey type matter of fact I've never even been in love and I ain't saying I am so wipe that grin off ya'll faces. I'm just saying I'm catching feelings hard and I ain't never been to one to chase or dig my heels into a girl I hardly know but what can I say she different and I know she's fragile right now with everything that's going on with her and her family if it wasn't for her I swear to you I would've ended that bitch Johanna's life and her moms don't even get started on her. Tamia deserve better and I'ma do my best to give her that and more...

Eric and I was around that back playing a game of touch football when  Serai and Tamia came strolling out  "Hey guys!" Serai yelled both pausing we walked over to them breathing heavy I said "What's up?"   "Me and Tamia are going shopping for some new clothes for tonight."  Looking down at my watch I see it's just a little after one "Okay cool just don't take all day Serai."  "Why you gotta assume it's me that'll hold us up?"  "Cause your my sister."    "Fine, but can I get some shopping money pleaseee." She whined "Didn't I just give you money like two days ago?"  "Yeahh but Kevin I'm a girl and I needed things."  "Like what?"   "Like none of yo damn business." She mumbled under her breathe "Huh, What did you just say?"  "I said like female produces do you want me to elaborate."   "Nah I'm good, here." Taking out my wallet I gave Serai $200 and Tamia $300 "Hey! How come she gets more?" She said all while pouting "Cause she isn't a pain in my side all the time."  "Ooohh so you playing favorites I see Eric do you see this" putting his hands up he said "Hey leave me outta this."  "Wuss, and__"  "Um Kevin I don't need this I was just gonna wear one of my old dresses so you can take this ba__"  Tamia looked up at me and said  "Nope, it's yours now save if you wanna but the minute I put it in your hands it's becomes yours so get use to it."  "Oh."  Grabbing Tamia's hand Serai pulled her away saying "Come on Tammy let's get our shop on and FYI we're getting you a new dress." Laughing Eric shoved me and said "let's get back to our game lover boy."  Taking a quick look back at the door they just walked through I tossed the ball to Eric and we went back to our game. All the while thinking I couldn't wait to see just what she got later on .

Hope u liked it there is more but I kinda ended up having a allergic reaction to something earlier so my face is all swollen but I should be ok by Monday til then deuces!