Good morning FATASS!

Tamia

I knew the moment mama left for work, and the second she did I started praying, why? Cause in that second all hell was gonna break loose on my ass; because mama made Johanna stay home from school today to help take care of me. Ha! Can you believe it, the one who put me in the hospital is the one left to take care of me. She should've just left me in a cage with rat poison as food, I'd survived longer but since I'm stuck I'm just gonna stay right here in bed and hopefully someone up there loves me enough to keep her away from me.

"Get yo obese looking ass the fuck up!"

I guess not...

"I said get the FUCK up!!" She repeated while kicking me off my bed.

Oomf..

Falling on my side that had multiple bruises, I try my hardest to keep my screams in; but still manage to make a whimpering sound.

"Stupid bitch because of you I'm here rather than at school with people I actually like, and on top of seeing yo ugly ass face all day I gotta babysit you; AND do chores fuck that shit! Now get the fuck up cause you got chores to do" she said smirking.

"But-- but I'm sick Johanna."Like I give a fuck no one told yo ass to be an easy target, with yo dumb ass you should consider yourself lucky that you still breathing now get up!"

Knowing laying here wasn't gonna be an option I slowly got up onto my knees holding onto the bed I pulled myself completely to my feet with a grunt looking into my sister's eyes with tears running down my face I couldn't help but ask the same question I always seem to ask her whenever she'd get physical.

"Why?" I ask with my voice breaking.

"Why do you hate me so much?"

"Why you ask, well why not is a much better question, don't you think? Come on Tamia you're worthless, you don't even deserve to breathe the same air as me. God I wish mama had just aborted you like he wanted."

"What?!"

"Oh you didn't know, well let me be the one to break it down for you. David our father never wanted you ... So when Mom decided to keep you he spilt! So you see my waste of a sister it's your fault he left ...yeah why did you think we HATE you so damn much huh?"

I just stood there with no words to speak, I'm the reason my dad left?

"Now get yo ass in the kitchen you can start by cleaning the floor... Move it! Now!" She pushed me out the bedroom; almost tripping I had to balance myself my holding onto the door. "Maybe after that you can start with my bedroom, now let's go, move it Dog!"

And I did just that, in pain or not I didn't care I just wanted this to over with just wanted this to over with..