Finding Out The Truth..

Kevin

I was on my way to meet with Paul, to hear what his findings are on this baby face motherfucker Jeremiah.

Pulling up into the abandoned lot I parked, looking around seeing it was completely deserted I was relaxed but still trigger ready, as I placed my glock in my lap.

I wasn't taking any chances with Paul's shady past and present. I wasn't willing to take the risk of anyone running up on me to get to him so I waited. Within minutes the sounds of a car approaching catch my attention.

Looking through the rearview mirror seeing it was Paul I stepped out of my car as he parked beside me, Leaning against my car, with my arms crossed I waited til he was an arm- length away from me before I opened my mouth.

"What did you find out?"

"Well hello to you nigga."

"Man whatever just tell me what the fuck you know," I snapped.

I wasn't in the mood, ever since telling Tamia I didn't want kids, I been getting the cold shoulder and now I'm back on the damn couch. By the looks of it I might be finally setting that extra bedroom up, just cause I'm in the doghouse so much doesn't mean I gotta keep living it.

"Naw nigga don't take me there, cause we both know how that might end up."

"One of two ways nigga, one of two ways, so again what do you know."

"The nigga clean a'ight."

"What the fuck you mean he clean?"

"Just what I said, he clean. However, his family is a whole 'nother story."

"What'cha find out?"

"His uncle had three quarters of New York and New Jersey on lock that was before he decided to pass it on to his son Domonic; you might have heard of him, most people call him D.Lox (Lock)."

"You shitting me."

"I shit you not."

"Wait, if they basically run the east coast then why this motherfucker here working and smiling all up in my girl's face in Footlocker?"

"Moms needed a fresh start I guess; after his pops died a few months later they ended up here."

"Okay so let me get this straight, the uncle is related to whom exactly, to the mom or the dad?"

"The dad."

"And the dad was he in the game too?"

"Yeah, but more so in the backgrounds. From how I heard it pops was a tech nerd; he not only kept everything up to par, but he was also a little weapon junkie, even invented a few."

"A'ight thanks man, I appreciate it."

"No problem, here's all my findings," he said, as he handed me a file.

"Even found a little dirt on the moms. And don't even get me started on the grandparents it's like his whole family was in some shit."

"But not a damn thing on the kid."

"Nope, sorry."

"Naw it's cool, thanks again man."

"A'ight, now don't forget a nigga."

"Never that," giving him a manly hug we parted ways.

Getting in my car I took my phone out and dialed Tamia's number. She had left for work this morning with not a word to me and although I knew why, I was getting tired of this shit real fast.