Back To Hell High

Tamia

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Being pulled outta my sleep by the alarm I yarn and stretched. Sitting up slightly I looked around the room when yesterday's events came flooding back. Seeing mama, moving outta the house I once called home, the drama at the mall, meeting Serai, Kevin's surprise, my first kiss...

Oh My God! I had my first kiss, he kissed me okay more like I took it but I couldn't help it, everything was so perfect and he looked and smell so good. Plus he kissed me back! So that means something, right?

HA! I can no longer be known as the kiss- less virgin ...why.... 'Cause I got my first kiss, I got my first kiss, that's right I got my first kiss.

Getting up I started dancing around the room so happy; I was oblivious to the door being opened 'til someone cleared their throat and laughed, "What are you doing?"

Spinning around Serai stood at the door smiling at me. "Oh, nothing," I mumbled embarrassed while rocking from side to side.

"Okay so how was last night?"

"It was alright." She narrowed her eyes before saying, "Just alright after all the hard work I put into it I'm hurt."

"No it was beautiful, thanks for all you did."

"Girl I was just messing with ya."

"Oh."

"So how was the kiss?" my eyes got wide; "You know about that?" "Like duh, I did say I'll be watching and I meant my words, so how was it."

"It-It was very nice."

"Kevin must be losing his touch, Ha! Well breakfast in 15." Closing the door behind her I released the breath I didn't realize I was holding. Going into the walk-in bathroom I took a shower and threw on some sweats and head downstairs, I accidentally bumped into a wall... of muscles. Looking up I stared into face of ....wait? Who is this guy, holding my upper arms to keep me from falling he asks, "You Okay?"

"Huh-uh," I answered while nodding.

"Sorry 'bout that I didn't see you, you must be Tamia."

"Huh-uh.... I mean yeah that's me."

"Nice to finally meet you I'm Eric."

"Nice to meet you too."

"Heading for breakfast?"

"Yeah," I said quietly.

Standing back so I can pass him he says, "Well after you."

"Oh thanks." Heading downstairs I tried moving quickly not wanting to slow him down. I moved to the side when I got to the bottom of the stairs so he could walk ahead, seeing me doing this he asked, "Are you sure you okay?" "Yeah.....just peachy." I finished when he walked off.

Great, now he probably think I'm stupid...

Entering the kitchen my mouth watered; I don't know what was cooking but I smelled bacon somewhere. Going further in the room I see all three members of the Taylor household; Kevin's at the stove, while Serai was multitasking, eating a bagel while texting, and Eric well he was at the fridge with his head in it ... Don't ask me.

Hoping I wouldn't cause too much attention to myself I said a quiet good morning and headed for the table. So far so good.

Sitting down Kevin asked, "Tamia what 'cha wanna eat? We got eggs, pancakes, sausages, bacon..." "When he said bacon my lips went wide, I couldn't help my reaction, don't judge me. "What's that smile for?" Kevin asked, while smiling back at me. "Nothing it's just I really love bacon." I slammed my hand over my mouth: I can't believe I just said that out loud to this fine caramel dimple having God, that I the fat-ass loved bacon. Way to go Tamia.

"How many strips you want, Serai is really the only one that eats this stuff anyways." "But she's alrea..." "Yes I do and I'll be getting a plate in just a minute give or take a few seconds."

Oh how I wish I could be thin, and able to eat the house down if I wanted to.

"And I don't eat that much, Kev just went overboard for you." Blushing, she continued, "Since it's your first day back to school." And just like that my joy went bungee jumping out the window. "School, but I thought you said I had a few days before going back?" Coming over he puts a plate in front of me kissed my forehead and said, "I did, and you have; I don't want you to get too behind on your classes, and don't worry I made arrangements so you and Eric will be in most of the same classes."

"Most? As in not all of them?"

"Why don't you guys go get ready for school so I can talk to Tamia." "But I'm already ready." Eric said pointing down to his clothes.

"No you're not," Serai said getting up. "You got applesauce on your shirt, dummy."

"No I don't," taking a handful of applesauce she rubbed it all over his red and black button down shirt.

"Well now you do, let me help you clean up."

"You... You...."

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I know now stick a fork in it and move!"

Wow, for a small little thing she sure is bossy.

Pulling a chair next to me Kevin sat down and started, "Nothing is gonna happen to you okay? Johanna can't come near you I made sure of that." "Huh? What did you do?" "Nothing, but if she tries anything in any way tell me okay?" I stayed quiet.

"Tamia..."

"Okay"

"Now go get ready you don't wanna be late."

Sigh

Just great back to Hell...