Hotlanta

A FEW COMMENTS WERE MADE IN THIS UPDATE THEY WERE NOT MADE TO INSULT OR HURT ANYONE IN ANYWAY IF YOU FEEL OTHERWISE I APOLOGIZE.

RenaeFraser

Eric POV

"Atlanta we have arrived!" Serai yelled the second we stepped out of the plane, causing people to turn and look at us funny.

"What! I got something for one of y'all?" She asked looking around with much attitude.

Can even go through an airport without her acting a damn fool...

"Serai chill." Kaden told her.

Like that was gonna stop her, but little did we know that seem to do the trick.

Surprisingly...

After gathering all our bags Kevin placed a call to our uncle Rolando who's suppose to be picking us up.

"Hey unc we here-" he started but got got cut off .

"Okay we're coming out now." He finished before hanging up .

"He's outside at the main entrance waiting on us."

"Ooh! I'm so excited I can't wait to see all my girls again!" Serai said looking all giddy hopping from one foot to the other.

While we headed for the entrance I took my phone outta my pocket, turning it on waiting a sec for it to load up, even paying attention to where I was going I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, you a'ight?" I asked as I helped her up before bending to gather her things.

"Hey Eric you coming?" Kevin asked a few feet ahead of me with the crew.

"Yeah just give me sec." I answered before standing.

"A'ight meet us out front."

"A'ight." I said before turning back to the girl.

"You okay?" I asked again.

"Ye- Yeah, I'm good." She mumbled now looking down at her I'd have to say home girl was looking cute a llittle quiet maybe but nevertheless, with her caramel skin tone and bangs all in her face she made this weird but cute crossed eyed look when she blow upwards at her bangs before moving them to the side.

"I'm Jackie by the way." She said when things got quiet.

"Eric, um here." I gave her, her things that had fallen when I bumped into her.

"Thanks..."

"No problem, and again sorry." I said walking backwards.

"It's fine really it happens."

"A'ight, oh and welcome back to Hotlanta." I finished with a smile about to turn around and leave but her voice stopped me.

"What was that?" I asked since I didn't hear her.

"I'm not from here."

"Well then enjoy your stay." And with that I rushed off to the exit, looking left to right for everyone til I spotted them with uncle Rolando.

I quickly ran over to them and bear hugged uncle Ron.

"Look who it is, Mr ladies man himself." He laughed as we pulled apart.

"How you been, unc?"

"I been good, kiddo question is how y'all been, I see some new faces." He said looking between Tamia and Kaden.

"Yeah, uncle Ron this is Tamia my girl." Kevin said smiling down at her making her blush.

"Nice to meet you sir." She said holding out her hand.