Love or Drama...

Tamia

Two words. He Lied. Period, point, blank.

As we all know Kevin had promised he'd take me to the shooting range, but homeboy has yet to do just that. I'm telling you if I could shoot, I'd bust a cap in that ass for all this going around he be doing with me, but for the time being I'm just gonna have to put my anger towards him on the back burner, cause today is the first day on my new job.

It's only a part time gig, but I'm aiming to make the best of it. So here I am, dressed in my black and white striped uniform polo shirt and black skinny jeans in the kitchen, grabbing a quick bite to eat while the others slept in.

Checking my watch it's now 8:26 AM, munching on some frosted flakes I sat on one of the stools at the island. Hearing footsteps, I paused to look over my shoulder to see a just woken Kevin at the door in nothing but pajama bottoms. Normally my thighs would form a mind of its own whenever he was half dressed or just near but not today, turning back to my breakfast, I mumbled a good morning to him as he comes over to me.

Wrapping his arms around my waist and his lips to my hair, I pay him no mind as I finish my cereal. "Excuse me," I murmured as I rose from my seat, taking my bowl to the sink I rinsed it. Not once looking back at Kevin 'til he finally got annoyed.

"What's wrong with you?"

Drying my hands I simply said, "Nothing." Moving to the family room where I left my purse and car keys; following me into the room he asked again, "Tamia what's wrong with you?" with base all up in his voice, can you believe that" I don't know who he think he talking to like that, I might need to put my foot to his ass like somebody else I know, if he think he can always just scare me into to talking.

Heading to the front door, I decide to just say one thing before I left opening the door I turned to him and said, "Figure it out."

Chapter 7

Kevin

"Shit."

What the fuck I do wrong now?

"Ugh why is the female mind so fucking complicated," I mumbled to myself.

"We are not complicated, men are just too dumb to figure us out."

"Morning," Serai says as she entered the room. That's when I realize if anyone knows what's going on, it's Serai.

"What's going on with Tamia?" I said turning to her. as she headed for the kitchen.

"Why you asking me, that's your woman." Looking around the kitchen she frowns when she realizes there is no hot meal waiting on her. Let's be real Serai might be a girl, but growing up with two older brothers only caused her to sometimes act like well, a guy.

"Yes, but come on everyone in this house knows if they ever need to know something about pretty much anything all they gotta do is holla at you."

"Is that your somewhat subtle way of calling me a snitch, Kev?" she said with her head tilted slightly to the left, looking up at me.

"Nah, I'm just saying--look Tamia is mad at me and ain't no telling how long she gon' stay mad, so I'm just asking on big bro, little sis type shit to help me out." I tried my best to give her my best puppy dog eyes but she just rolled hers.

"Well, big bro it just so happens I got the info you looking for, but um, its gonna cost ya."

"You gonna do yo brother like that, fo'real?"

"I'm a snitch remember and snitches don't snitch for nothing but a good price, so I suggest you place two hundred dollars in the middle of my hand before this snitch stitches her snitch back up," she finished with her hand out I can't believe my sister hustling me right now.