Sunday With The Taylors...

Kevin

With the sheets thrown across my waist leaving my chest bare, I flipped over onto my front using my right hand feeling for Tamia; coming up with nothing I peeped through my now half open eyes to find myself alone in bed. Grunting I flipped back out, throwing my arm over my eyes when my phone rung. Still dead ass tired I used my free hand in search of my phone, gripping it after a few seconds I answered with a yarn.

"Hello."

"I got the info you asked for."

It took a second to realize just who I was talking and just what "info" he was referring to. I couldn't answer because Tamia came walking in causing me to shut my yap. Before I even fully open it, smiling she walks over to me pressing a gently kiss on my lip before resting her forehead onto mine.

"Morning," she whispered before pecking my lips.

Standing up straight she moves over to the chest of drawers searching for something.

"Hello! Nigga I know yo' ass hear me talking to you!" Paul yelled into my ear.

"Yo don't be yelling in my ear like some little bitch, I'll text you with the when and where, a'ight one." Not waiting on an answer, I hung up on him.

Getting outta bed I moved over to Tamia as naked as the day I was born wrapping my arms around her waist she leans into me making my little friend twitch, kissing her should I mumbled, "Morning."

"Mhmm," she whispered as I moved to her neck sucking on her skin. Marking my territory turning her around in my arms, I softly kissed her lips.

"About last night..." I mumbled against her lips.

"Um, what about it?" she said softly.

"Didn't—Didn't you like it?" looking into her eyes, I realize just how nervous she really is.

"Baby, you have no idea just how much I love it." Cupping her face I place kiss after kiss onto her lips. "You. Were. And still are. Amazing. Thank you."

Looking relieved she smiles, "I'm glad cause I wasn't sure-"

"Well now you are. Now gimme my morning kiss woman." Standing on her toes I lend down to get a proper kiss only to deepen it. Grabbing her hips I pulled her into me more before sliding my hands to that ass.

God it's so soft...

"Take a shower with me," I mumbled against her lips.

"Can't..." she answered breathing heavy.

"Come on, I'll make it worth your while; might even return the favor from last night."

Groaning she pushed me back an arm's length. "As tempting as that sounds, we can't."

"Why not?"

"I made dinner plans for us, and by us that includes Serai, Eric, you and I. To have a Sunday fun day family dinner, but knowing them two, Kaden and Amy might be here as well, so Serai and I are going grocery shopping."

"Can't we do that next week," I said nibbling on her neck.

"Uh, I-I-I -- No now back up off me before I change my mind and Serai comes looking for me."

"That's why there's a lock on every door in this house," I said grabbing her hips.

"Kevin stooop."

"Your lips telling me no, but them lips here,-" I started as I slid my hand into her leggings. Moving her underwear to the side I used my index finger to circle around the clit. "Now the ones here are telling a much more interesting story."

"Well you're gonna have to read that book on a later date, now move and could you please put on some boxers?" she said mesmerized by my dick.

"I think you both have been besties long enough for me to be butt ass right now," I said referring to my penis.

"Fine, don't listen to me I'll just let you pump yo ego up a little more while I leave," she said leaving the room.

"Hey! Don't front you know you love this ego!" I finish with a laugh.

"Oh whatever!"

Tamia

Heading to the kitchen I saw Serai sitting at the table with her head down mouth open lightly snoring. Placing my hand over my mouth I tried to smother my giggles; grabbing a water from the fridge I move over to her, waving my hand in her face to see if she'll notice my movements. When she didn't move I slammed the bottle onto the table beside her head, causing her to fly up almost falling off the chair.

Still foggy from her little table nap she looked up at me smiling down at her I said, "Morning sunshine."

Only for her to roll her eyes and mumbled, "Bitch."

"Well excuse you, grumpy." Taking a coffee cup I fill it with the already made coffee, putting two spoons of sugar and a dash of milk, just like she likes it and headed back to the table.

"Here." Lifting her head she sat up, mumbling a "Thank you," she lifts the mug to her lips.

"Wanna tell me why you so cranky this morning?"

She sighs.

"I didn't get in til after midnight last night, Kaden's twin sisters kept asking me to do this and that with them; it was insane and I didn't have the heart to say no, they were just so adorable! I swear you'd bend over backwards for them if they asked you nicely."

"Bend over backwards? Nobody's that cute to have bend over any which way." Taking out her phone she showed a pic of two the cutest girls I've ever seen!

"Aww can I have them!"

"Have what?" Turning around to see Kevin coming through the kitchen door, I snatched Serai's phone from her and showed him the pic as he pours some coffee in a mug.

"Them, they're so cute I can't wait to have babies."

Within seconds Kevin started chocking on the hot liquid, spilling some on himself.

"Shit! Hot, Hot!" he yelled, throwing the mug into the sink.

"You okay bro?"

"Yeah," he said clearing his throat.

"Just gotta change my shirt," he said all while starting at me, I guess Serai caught on because she quickly excused herself outta the conversation.

"Imma be in the car Tammy, don't have me waiting all damn day in the sun now."

"Okay, be there in a sec," I answered never once taking my eyes off of Kev, because at this point I'm confused.

"So what was that?" I asked him.

"What you mean?"

Is he serious?

"Why was it that after I bring kids up you went into a chocking fit, don't you want kids?"

"Honestly, no I don't."

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO KEEP YA'LL GUESSING SO I'MA UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEK WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON LIFE IS CRAZY FOR ME I'M SUPRISED I EVEN UPDATED AT ALL WITH MY DAD STILL IN THE HOSPITAL.

BUT ON THE UPSIDE MOM IS BETTER BUT I'M STILL TAKING CARE OF EVERYTHING SINCE ITS JUST ME RIGHT NOW BUT I HOPE YA'LL LIKED THIS