Back To The 'A'

Kevin POV

"Lets go! Get a move on our flight leaves in an hour and we still got pick up Kaden and Amy!"

"Baby relax, its 10:23 the flight doesn't leave til 1:15 so you got your times mixed up and just to make it a little easier on your nerves Eric already left to pick up Amy, now breathe okay."

She said leaning in placing a kiss onto my lips.

"Okay, okay I'm calm."

Hearing footsteps I look up towards the staircase to see Serai coming down with her bags.

"What the hell are you wearing, Serai."

"My stripper digs, what you think" She asked dropping her bags as she placed her hands on her hip looking herself over.

"It might as well be go change it's too revealing nana ain't gonna just not say something. And her mouth stay filthy."

"Well I don't see anything wrong with what I got on its not like I'm naked or something."

"You sure bout that cause from the looks of those jeans don't even look like you got on draws with all the rips in it, showing yo legs and all."

"Nig-"

"Alright that's enough you two, return to your respectable corners." Tamia says stepping between us.

"Ooh girl you better get him before I do." Serai says walking off.

"Talking bout it don't look like I ain't got no draws on, I got draws on and they sexy on me too, ugh I outta slap him in that damn mouth of his, got me fucked up!" She mumbled as she left the hallway.

Tamia POV

"Babe what's up with you I get being nervous bout seeing your family and all but you doing a little too much, no draws on really Kevin."

Sighing he says " I know I went a little far with that one I'm sorry."

"I ain't the one you basically just dissed," pointing in the direction Serai just went "She's the one you outta apologize to."

"But-"

"But nothing plus we both know she gonna get back at you for this and we mostly I gotta be in a plane with a ticked off Serai I don't know bout you but I want that plane to land safely so go apologize." I finished pointing into the direction Serai just went.

"Fine." He mumbled

"And fix your face can't have her thinking you being fake with it, even if you are." I smile as he did as he was told.

"Good boy, now gimme kiss." I said with eyes closed and my lips puckered up leaning in I was expecting my kiss only to feel nothing, peeking through one eye I realize he left me stand there!

Oh that's how its gonna be okay, be childish you ugly giant ...

Walking over to the couch in the family room where all our luggage where I plopped down with my arms crossed glancing down at my watch wondering what was taking Eric so long.

I was about to turn the tv on to kill time when I felt something vibrate beneath me.

"Oh!" Jumping up knowing that I didn't actually sat on anything I began feeling the sides of the seats after a few seconds I felt something, pulling it out I realize it's Kevin's phone I was moving around the couch to giving it to him when it began vibrating again seeing it was a call from an unsaved number I answered not thinking anything of it.

"Hello, hello, is anyone there." I was about to say something else when the caller hung up on me.

What the hell, rude much?