Its A Party... Part 2

Tamia Pov*

"Okay where to first?" Looking at Serai I shrugged   "I don't know, shopping isn't really my thing."   "How bout forever 21."

Oh god not there again.....

"I don't th..."   "Oh come on, it won't hurt to have a little look."  She said while pulling me into the stores' direction.

Entering the store I became more and more self-conscious, with all the thin people in the room I stood out like a sore thumb being the only big girl there I kept tugging on my shirt trying to make my stomach less viable, with no such luck Serai pulled me further into the store grabbing the first dress she saw holding it up towards me she asked "So what do you think?"  "It's pretty..."   "Good, now what sizes should I be looking for?"    "Um eighteen..." I said quietly "Huh?"  Taking her eyes off of a peach blouse she was looking at she asked "What did you say?"  Clearing my throat embarrassed I said "size eighteen."  Playing with my fingers  "Oh Tammy didn't you say so, I know a cute little store that have things you'd love let's go."  Grabbing my hand once again and pullers outta the store down to another called Ashley Stewart.

Smiling brightly as we enter the store she said "Let's have some fun shall we?"

Lord what did I get myself into....

Two hours, 12 dresses, 5 blouses and 7 pairs of jeans later we were finished well kinda anyways....

"Can we go now pleaseee." I whined, I was hungry and tired and honestly shopping for two hours just for a dress and a few accessories was ridiculous in my book but you couldn't tell Serai nothing...  "Yeah in just a minute let me try this on first then if it's likeable I'll buy it then we can go." She said not even looking at me

Ughh she's gonna be the death of me...

"Okay we can go."   "Oh Thank god!" I semi yelled   "Well damn don't sound so happy."  "Sorry" I said with a smile "Let's just go."
*****

"Honey we're home!!!" Serai yelled as she opened the front door "Well go back to wherever you came from." Eric yelled back I couldn't help but laugh at that glaring at me she said "That wasn't funny." "Of course not." I answered trying to stop my laughter  "I oughta ...." She mumbled on her way upstairs. Closing the door  behind me I felt a pair of muscular arms sliding around my waist I tensed up a little before I realize it was Kevin   "Hey you."   "Hey, how was shopping?"  "Hell.."  Laughing he said "I had a feeling you say that, she wore you out huh."    "You have no idea." Dropping the shopping bags at our feet I turned in his arms "Kevin..."   "Yeah."    "Can I ask you something?"   "Sure you can ask me anything Tamia, don't you know that."  "Yeah, it's just last night when you call me your girl, well did you mean it or was it just a joke?"   "Why would I ever joke like that"  " I don't know it's just you're you and I'm... Me."  "I know and I happen to like you just fine I know I should've asked you the proper way instead of putting claim on you I just though since that kiss, being together was what we were leading to, unless you don't want this..."  "I do... I mean I do want this I want you."  Pulling me to him he said  "Good cause I wouldn't want it anyway else." Taking my face in between his hands he lend in and kissed me  "Mhmm" it felt so right putting my arms around his neck I pulled him closer biting my bottom lip asking for entrance he slid his tongue into my mouth matting with my own "Umm .." I didn't wanna stop it felt so amazing my body wanted more needed more I .... "Umm excuse me." Grabbing my ass I let out a squeal  "Oh hell no  please stop my virgin eyes have seen far too much!" Stopping immediately we look up at the source of that comment Serai  "Tamia we gotta get ready for the party."  "Oh ok I'll be right up."  Turning to go back upstairs she said " And please keep it PG 13."  blushing I said  "I better go before she gets moody."  "Yeah I'll see you in bit.."

With that I quietly went up the stairs leaving him alone.

I know it not all that but I tried let me know what ya'll think