Sunday With The Taylors part 3

NOW I WASN'T GONNA WRITE ABOUT THE ACTUAL DINNER ITSELF BUT I GOT AN IDEA AND JUST RAN WITH IT SO ENJOY

**********************************************

Serai

Here we are gathered around the dining room table a place we ain't never eat, mind you with this beautiful dinner that I-- let me stress the I a little -- I helped cook, yep! Now gimme my props, gimme my props, and here I am bored as fuck!

No one was saying anything, they all seemed to be in their own little world or something, man it's so quiet I can hear Eric chew his food. I'm so bored I can hear the crickets-- from outside! Hey has anybody ever died from boredom before-- because I think I'm close! Lawd I'm about to die I can't handle it!

Okay Serai shake it off and think!

Say something to get some type of reaction outta these lames.

"I'm pregnant!" I busted out.

"WHAT!" Both Eric and Kevin jumped up and yell.

"No she not," Tamia simply said, not even looking up from her plate.

Wait a doggone minute, ain't this some shit I can't even lie and get the reaction I want. Over there looking like she lost her best friend.

"Serai?"

"Huh."

"Is it true? Are you pregnant?"

"Pshh, boy no ain't no one invading these walls here."

"What the fuck! Serai don't do that."

"Sorry, but not really ya'll sucking the life outta this dinner, I swear even the chicken taste dry as hell."

"No that would be your fault. I told you to put more water when it was cooking down but you ain't wanna listen."

"Well-" I stopped to give her a death glare.

Hater...

"Anyway the least ya'll can do is have a conversation like damn! For example, Eric the shit you took this morning really fucked with my breakfast; I had to fight to keep it down. See! Easy, but on the real though we gotta do something because them late night early morning shits you be doing is a problem bro bro."

"Ahh fuck it I'm done," he said, throwing down his fork.

"Well I'm bored," I whined.

"Ya'll make me wanna just take this-" I began scooping up some mash potatoes, "and just flick it at y-oops," I said after I accidently throwing the spoon of mash potatoes at Eric; accidentally hitting him in the face, the cheek to be exact, which seemed to finally crack a smile on Tamia's face, causing us to all look at her.

"You think this funny?" Eric asked.

Nodding she says, "Yeah pretty much."

Without even a warning he threw a piece of apple pie at her, which stilled her giggles.

"Now that right there is funny," he said, laughing his ass off.

"Is this what I think it is?" I asked no one in particular.

"Yes Serai I think it is," Kevin answered.

Quickly after he said that a handful of mash potatoes were thrown back at Eric. We turned our heads at Tamia shocked that she actually retaliated, only to see her licking her fingers which she used to throw the potatoes.

Shit I guess n body else is willing to say it so nigga I will.

"FOOD FIGHT!!"

Grabbing my plate I grabbed a chicken leg and threw it at Kevin since he hasn't been touched yet, hitting him right in his face.

"Pwahahaha!" Tamia yelled, out laughing.

Wiping the grease outta his eye he looked at me with the meanest look I've ever seen.

"Oh it's on now," he said deadly low, like I'm so scared got me shaking in my ballet slippers, bruh please.

Taking the rest of the apple pie I threw it at him, only to miss him an inch and ending up hitting his shoulder.

"Damn Serai I wanted a piece of that! Tamia started whining.

"You want some well open wide baby," Kevin said, as I moved closer to her with a handful of apple pie.

"Kevin! You already on my bad side don't get fucked up!" she yelled.

He stopped for a moment as if he was thinking about it before shrugging his shoulders and smooshed it into her face. I was so caught up in their exchange that I didn't see Eric sneak up behind me, dumping the pitcher of lemonade over my head.

"My hair, are you serious!" And you know what this nigga did-- he laughed, ooh he done pissed me off. Grabbing some more potatoes I walked up to him and pimp slapped him.

Yeah boy, eat them potatoes...

I might be small like a Chihuahua, but my bite is as harmful as a Pitbull don't ever think about trying me.

RAWRRR!

"Kevin! Stooop!" Tamia yelled laughing out loud, as Kevin kept rubbing his apple pie filled face all over her face and chest.

"Naw you wanted some apple pie here it is."

Can you say "Awww."

They are too freaking cute, if only they could stop arguing to see that.

The whole food fight was a much needed tension relief if you asked me; with Eric's moodiness and Tamia and Kev's problem,s not to mention my own with Alliana-- the sister in law from hell, a little fun is just what we needed.

I am gonna miss this room though cause I'm sure after this Kevin ain't NEVER gonna let us back in here.

Now let me go get this mess up off me cause lord knows I ain't clean up that mess so let me be the first to sneak out.

On my way upstairs I stopped at Eric's room, stepping in I flipped the lights on. Looking over the room everything was in place, going over to the bed I sat down looking down at my messy shirt. I flopped down completely on the bed and rolled around for a second while smiling, standing up I turned to see the mess I made and giggled.

HA! Take that brother dearest no one messes with my hair; that's like one of the golden rules when it comes to black girls.

Don't fuck with the 'Do