»»----- Axel Dion -----««

Todoroki's POV

"Hey, kid." said a voice. I let out a groan before opening my eyes. Mt. Lady was standing to the side of my bed. "Fix your disguise, we're having breakfast." she yawned before leaving. I quickly fixed the foundation in a nearby mirror, put on the contacts, readjusted the wig, and put on the mask. Afterwards, I made my way over to where the rest were. Y/N was staring at her phone while the others ate breakfast.

"You're not going to eat?" I asked.
"I already ate." she replied, still looking at her phone. She seemed to be texting someone.
"Who are you talking to?" I asked, taking a seat. Mt. Lady pushed a plate of waffles in front of me. I took a bite and immediately knew who made it.
"My friend." replied Y/N. "She's been spamming me with pictures of my cat."
"Really?! Let me see Star!" exclaimed Mt. Lady who snatched Y/N's phone. "He's grown so much!"
"Yeah." said Y/N she wore a distant expression.
"Is something wrong?" asked Mt. Lady. "Don't tell me you're already homesick."
"Hm? No." said Y/N. "Just wondering if Sho-chan has destroyed the kitchen yet." she said with a laugh. Both Hawks and Present Mic snickered while Mt. Lady placed a hand over her mouth to contain her laughter.
"Maybe the person you're talking about just never got the chance to learn how to cook." I stated, hiding the annoyance in my voice. Mt. Lady, Hawks, and Present Mic broke into laughter.
"Why are you guys laughing so much?" questioned Y/N as she stared at the three.
"No reason." said Hawks through laughter. I rolled my eyes and finished breakfast.

"Hey, Y/N." said Mt. Lady as she finished hers as well. "I saw a karaoke machine in the bar. Wanna sing?"
"No thanks." replied Y/N.
"Come on!" whined Mt. Lady. "Let's have some fun before the mission!" Y/N shook her head.
"Not now, Yu-chan." said Y/N. "Maybe later."
"What else could you possibly do to pass time that's more fun than karaoke?!" exclaimed Mt. Lady.
"I have an online conference meeting with Dion in about an hour." replied Y/N in a bored tone.

Dion? Who's Dion?

Mt. Lady snickered at me as if she already knew what I was thinking. Her eyes seemed to say 'Jealous that you're not the only guy she knows?'

"You mean Dion as in Axel Dion?" asked Mt. Lady while giving me a side glance. Y/N nodded her head.
"You remember him, right? He used to attend UA." stated Y/N. So he's an upperclassman?
"And you keep in touch? I remember the two of you used to be pretty close." questioned Mt. Lady. Y/N scoffed and rolled her eyes.
"Part of my life wasted away just by knowing him." she said, rolling her eyes. "I blocked him on all of my social media accounts, but now I need to speak to him again and somehow play off the fact that I would rather be speaking to a slug." Why am I relieved that she doesn't like him? Suddenly, Y/N's phone began ringing. She furrowed her brows before answering it.

"I'm putting the phone on speaker mode." said Y/N before placing it on the table. "The meeting is in an hour why are you calling me?"
"Just testing whether or not you actually unblocked me." replied a deep voice. He chuckled before continuing. "You know, it's been a while. Once you get here, I don't mind giving you a tour of Paris if you'd like, Y/N."
"I don't think we're close enough for you to be calling me by my first name." said Y/N through gritted teeth.
"Look, I know you're upset with me, and I don't blame you for that, but can you give me a second chance?" said the voice. Y/N hands balled into fists and she looked ready to smash the phone.
"If you don't have anything else to say, I'm hanging up." said Y/N.
"Wai-" Y/N ended the call and began taking calming breaths.

"Soooo... what happened between you and that Dion kid?" asked Mt. Lady.
"He pretended to be nice to me and stuff." said Y/N.
"Pretended?" questioned Mt. Lady.
"He tried to get close to me so that he could get famous." she stated. My eyes widened as hers seemed to turn a shade darker. "He's not the only one. There were a few others."
"Mt. Lady mentioned the two of you being close. How close? If I may ask." I suddenly questioned. Why did I get this impulsive need to know how close they once were?
"Whenever I visited the school, we'd always talk together. He's about a year older than me." she replied. I nodded my head.
"Would you say he was closer than your current best friend?" I asked.
"No." she said, shaking her head.
"You don't seem like the kind of person to block someone simply because they tried to take advantage of your social status." I said. I could see the worried glances from Mt. Lady, Hawks, and Present Mic.
"Uhh... Let's not question her over this." said Mt. Lady with a nervous laugh.
"Last year, there was an attack." Y/N suddenly said. Her eyes stared out the window to her left. "His quirk is called 'Barrier.' He created a barrier around me and the villain, trapping me with them. His words before he ran away were 'No one will miss you once you're gone.'"
"Oh my god... And he's helping with the mission?!" questioned Mt. Lady.
"He got his hero license and his teacher supposedly recommended him to assist in it. From what I've heard, he begged his teacher to recommend him after hearing I was a part of this mission... Something along the lines of being in the same mission as a popular hero would be beneficial to his career." explained Y/N. She abruptly stood up. Her head whipped around the room. Her eyes narrowed at a nearby table.

"Who's there?" she asked. Everyone's eyes widened as a figure crawled out from underneath the table.
"Soooo.... Uh... Hi..?" asked the voice.
"Ochaco-chan?! What are you doing here?!" exclaimed Y/N. Her voice was laced with concern, panic, and confusion all at once.
"Well... ummm..." Uraraka's voice trailed off.
"Please don't tell me anyone else came." said Y/N, her eyes suddenly darting across the room.
"No." said Uraraka. "I'm the only one here." Y/N let out a sigh as she slumped back into her seat.
"I can't believe this..." she mumbled. "But the door opened one time for each of us... I would've heard at the very least if it had opened for you..."
"Aww~ You're not happy to see your bestie?" questioned Uraraka with a laugh.
"You're not supposed to be here." groaned Y/N.
"Okay, maybe it was irresponsible of me to sneak on, but hey! You get to spend time in Paris with your bestie!" cheered Uraraka.

Uraraka's POV

"Liar. What's your reason?" asked Y/N. Dang it... She always knows when I'm lying...
"Okay, maybe I didn't join because I wanted to see Paris..." I muttered with a sigh. "I was just worried about my friend! That's all!"
"Wait... if you're here... Where's your phone?! How did you spam me with pictures of Star??" asked Y/N.
"Oh. I left my phone back at UA. Deku is taking care of Star." I noticed the person in the mask stare at me for a second. "With Todoroki, of course." I added. Y/N narrowed her eyes at me before letting out a sigh.
"I don't believe you, but I'll let it slide for now." said Y/N. Both Todoroki and I let out silent sighs of relief.

I'm not here to see Paris... I'm here to watch my ship sail.

Uhhh... Hi. I found something glorious and amazing. Prepare your eyes.

WHeEze
~Lua