»»----- Quirks -----««

Y/N's POV

"Hey, Bakugou. I need to spar with someone." I called. He looked at me with an annoyed look on his face. "Do you mind sparring with me?" I asked. His eyes wandered over to Sho-chan and Kota. His annoyed face was replaced with amusement.

"What the hell did half n' half and that brat do?" he asked, grinning at their situation.

"They messed up my cabin." I replied, placing my hands on my hips. "So are we gonna spar or not?" He took his hands out of the boiling water.

"Why not?" He said, a grin on his face. "I'm gonna beat you so bad that you'll spend months recovering all of your broken bones! So get ready, flower girl!" he yelled. I made a bench for Sho-chan and Kota then created a huge rectangle on the ground to mark our arena.

"Are you ready?" I asked, looking at Bakugou. He smirked before using his explosions to propel himself towards me at an alarming speed.

I stepped to the side, dodging. He made a few explosions to maneuver himself above me and readied a punch. I moved a bit to the side then sent a kick at his stomach. He coughed as he was sent flying. He set off an explosion which prevented himself from flying backwards any further. He coughed a bit before looking back up at me.

"Not as strong as All Might... but I still feel like I was hit by a truck..." he mumbled.
"If you went through what I did, you'd be this strong as well." I stated simply.
"Did you walk through fire?" he asked jokingly.
"Yes, actually. I did." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "Blue fire to be exact."
"What the fuck...?" he questioned.
"It helped build my endurance." I stated before running at him. His eyes widened as I landed a punch on his stomach. He coughed a bit more.

"Y/N! That's enough." called Aizawa. "Bakugou, take a rest." Bakugou sat on the ground, his legs crossed. He took heavy breaths. "I have no idea what to do with you..." said Aizawa, looking at me.
"You told me to spar. I simply did what you told me." I replied.
"I said spar. Not kill." he said.
"You know I wouldn't even break a bone." I replied. "Let alone kill. Plus, it was only two hits."
"I know." he replied with an annoyed sigh. "Take him to your cabin and fix him up." he said before turning away. I groaned as I turned to Bakugou.
"Can you walk?" I asked. He nodded his head and got up. Dragging Sho-chan and Kota behind me, I led the boys to my cabin. Sho-chan and Kota went up the stairs to play with Star while I made Bakugou sit on a stool. I took out my first aid kit and began cleaning and cuts he had. I applied bandages to the wounds. I then made my way towards my freezer to grab an icepack.

"Lift your shirt." I said, looking at him.
"What?!" he asked, a shocked expression made its way onto his face. "I thought you had the hots for Icyhot!" I rolled my eyes.
"I hit you twice in the stomach. Chances are you're gonna get a pretty bad bruise." I said. He nodded his head and lifted his shirt to reveal a mixture of blues and purples. "Yup... really bad..." I mumbled as I placed the icepack on top.
"How hard did you fucking hit me?!" asked Bakugou.
"I didn't think I hit you that hard..." I mumbled as I pulled his shirt back down. "Follow me and keep that icepack in place." I said as I stood up and made my way towards the bedroom. "Lay down and rest for a while." I said before walking back out. I opened the freezer and took out the tub of ice cream I got earlier. I grabbed a spoon and walked up the stairs.

"Kota." I called over to the young boy. He turned and faced me. When he saw the ice cream in my hands, his eyes lit up. "Here." I said, handing him the tub and spoon. I then dispersed the handcuffs, freeing the two. "You two managed to not murder each other while I was treating Bakugou's wounds." I said then made my way back down the stairs. I grabbed a box of (favorite flavor) pocky and took a seat. I began munching while I stared out the window. Everyone was training really hard.